CERTUS RECRUITMENT GROUP
CERTUS RECRUITMENT GROUP Employee Review

Number focused recruitment agency

29 February 2016
I thought that there was very little work ethic from the team, and they drove the team based on quantity rather than quality.
16 July 2019
Same location
Chief Executive Officer (Current Employee) - London, Greater London
Certus Recruitment Group has evolved and developed into a great place for people to develop their recruitment career, regardless of in which division they sit. We strive to get the best out of each other, looking for new ways to improve and better our performance. In doing so we aim to deliver a great service to our Clients and Candidates too.

We recognise that although we operate in a competitive environment we need to remain humble, acknowledging there is always room for further development and that our career is a living, evolving creature that needs to be fed differently at different times.

That's what makes it truly great at Certus, working with amazing people who care about each other and are achieving amazing things together.
Pros
Working with great people.
Cons
You have to genuinely love recruitment to do this job!
1 September 2015
Same location
Recruitment Consultant - Technology Sector (Current Employee) - London
A true definition of a work hard play hard company culture. 12 hour days. Sales process and cycle. Pipeline management.

Earning commission.
Pros
Young, fun and dynamic.
Cons
High turnover of junior staff
16 November 2017
Graduate Consultant (Former Employee) - Baker Street
In all honesty I enjoyed my time working at Certus. The training was good, the people are very, very professional and charismatic in their own way. I will never forget my time there.
Pros
Good job culture
Cons
Lack of Progression
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CERTUS RECRUITMENT GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2