Cera Care
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Cera Care Employee Reviews

United Kingdom40 reviews
The company is flexible on the amount of hours you choose to do. Fantastic pay (as far as care companies go) and the job itself is very rewarding. Would highly recommend :)
I have worked for Cera Care for a short while after moving over from my last company. The company are open and transparent and care about all their employees and do their best to thank you for a job well done. They realize the challenges faced not only in the industry but in the whole of the country at the moment. I feel happy to come to work and know I can pick up the phone should I need some support.
Pros
Flexibility and transparency
Cons
Covid
I have worked for mears ( now cera) for just over 3 years, when I first started everything was going great. If you ring in sick or have child care issues all get is tutted at by care Co ordinators and made to feel guilty. Also they don't make you feel appreciated if you pick up extra work, they don't care about the service users or staff health, I've seen the company hit rock bottom and I don't know if will recover.
Pros
Cons
Not flexible on family home life, no appreciation towards staff.
To work for Cera Care you would need to do everything. My job description was not in line with the work I was doing. Staff very rude including the registered manager, deputy manager, the team is not flexible, the culture in the office is terrible, arguments with staff and the manager in the office, Avoid Enfield branch.
Pros
Team lunch
Cons
Team is not managed correctly.
They have just 're-branded' Mears and they are worse than ever before. The pay is lower and most of the 'technology' is available with other providers..... More un-organised than it has even been and now the pay is even lower than it has ever been here!
Pros
Lots of work available as the pay is so low, people leave
Cons
Low pay.
Formally Mears care- awful office team no support or feed back they talk about you and are rude. Very unapproachable. Care team in Enfield area are unprofessional and rude. Very slap dash. A group of gossips. They do not care for service users at all. Reported a carer for making a service user cry to no avail. Worked for them for 8 years but last 3 under new office and team was awful. They need a complete overhaul and shakeup
Pros
Service users
Cons
Office team, poor salary, no feedback, no communication, no career progression
Amazing place to work. Good work life balance. I manage multiple products here and validate business propositions. Would recommend the company for anyone looking for a new challenge.
This company recognises talent, skills and ability to do good and better. I am really satisfied with my position. I started off as an intern administrator for a temp position for 3 month and then was given the chance to apply for another position going. I didn’t get my hopes up as I felt I didn’t do well in the interview. But the feedback I received made me think otherwise. I now have a permanent position with the company.
Cera Care is a GREAT company to be part of, I always have confidence in the office supporting me as a live in Carer and putting the needs of the client as paramount. They are proactive in communication that is consistent, full of insight, foresight and practically helpful. I can confidently say that they are a phone call or email away! Always ready to give the correct procedure and guidance to keep both clients and carers safe!!!!
Great office team to work with, staff are very competent in there roles , very good relationship with staff and good relationships with clients from previous care
I love my job working for Cera Care the pay and benefits are fantastic. I would recommend this company to any one . And now there even going to pay for our Car MOT
I have worked for Cera care group for the past 12months & thoroughly enjoy my job. My hours are flexible and I'm able to work around childcare. I work in the same area as chosen when interviewed and have regular clients I go to which has enabled me to build up brilliant relationships with each of them individually and makes my job that much more enjoyable and relaxed. The office team are brilliant and if i ever need time off for appointments or a break etc they do all they can to accomodate this. Compared to other care companys I have worked for - I have 8years experience in care, this company is the best I have worked for. Having been with them a year and soon due to go on maternity leave, I will look forward to returning to my job!
Fair salary. Consistent with clients and work hours. Flexible and great support team. People from the office are really supportive and well understanding . They also have flexibility
I was unable to comment on many of the interview questions, as I was already an employee of ACH and therefore was not interviewed by Cera. I enjoy working for Cera and find my manager and care coordinator very understanding, supportive and fair with regards to my current and on going situation due to being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I thoroughly enjoy my job role. rema.employee for
working with Cera Care is quiet challenging as not all of their Service user not suit me but still with Cera care and support i found this couple that im working now ,its a bit challenging as they are couple but all are cooperative indeed,and its accessible for my journey going to the service user myself i recommend CeraCare to have a rate of 5
I’ve been working for a year now and it’s a good flexible job I can do whilst I’m at uni. The pay is good and you can do extra hours if you want to earn some more money :)
I Really love working as a carer for Cera care, it is a very rewarding job and there are lovely people all around to work with. They are a great company and treat us all equally and fairly.
Comparing with other care agency, I can confidently recommend Cera care agency. They have excellent work ethics and quite diversified. They have work for you everywhere in London and still expanding.
The general theme is growth! Zero consideration to quality of service provided. They are more than happy to drive down the cost of care to increase in hours.
The best advised that I could give someone is to not even bother filling out an application form or sending a CV don't bother going into an interview because first - they won't pay you the right amount, they will lie they will manipulate they will deceive and they will bully you into thinking that you are doing your job when in fact you are doing your job. Company is built on LIES!
This is the flexible work you could find and all office staff are lovely and understanding. I have been working with CERA for over a year and my clients and the management team make me enjoy what am doing. Opportunities is given to match with your life balance