10-12 hours a day
Signed for 40 but they did not have spare chair for more than 30 hours per week
Sometimes 10 hours a day. 40 a week.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Centre for Dentistry
- How should you prepare for an interview at Centre for Dentistry?3 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Centre for Dentistry?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Centre for Dentistry a better place to work?One person answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Centre for Dentistry? How many days do you get per year?One person answered
- If you were to leave Centre for Dentistry, what would be the reason?One person answered
- I am a dental nurse here at saudi arabia and i am very interested in working as a dental nurse in uk…One person answered
- Do CFD take part time employee's?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Centre for Dentistry? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- Hello Do you accept overseas GDC registered dentists that are willing to relocate ? Thank you .
See all questions and answers