Central Recruitment

Central Recruitment Employee Reviews

Do not sign with this agency they are a joke and need shutting down they don't reply to your texts when telling you to txt them if there are any problems and then if you are owed money good luck getting that they hang the phone up on you and don't care and tell you to wait we'll after it's due
Pros
Non
Cons
Agency have disgusting attitude
i had no problems at all with this recruitment agency and ive worked at loads , i was treated very fairy , was kept in constant contact with my agency worker , but if you heva a jibe within the work place you worked in don’t blame the agency ! i only stopped working at the place of work because of supervisor attitude and shouting won’t make it any better , i calmly finished my assignment in full and left .
Pros
we have left the european union
Cons
treat people with respect
Went for an interview, was promised a job. In the mean time got 2 job offers but turned them down of other employment. Luckily I got one more offer Friday, so took it. My point is don't go near this so called recruitment firm. Couldn't organise a p*** up in a brewery
Cons
Horrible .Not correct with a holidays.If you are sick they do not pay.If you have missing working hours you will need to pray for them to be corrected.If you are not ok with any work, you will stay at home for a long time.
The staff are very unhelpful they call you to work at 6am and when u turn up your name is not even on list happen to me 3 times now and I pay allot to get there via taxi they refuse to pay me back for taxi as they like to waste your time send u work at 6am just for you to waste time there and come back home. It’s stressful being jobless these guys make you want to commit suicide
This Agency is nothing but an utter joke, they completely waste your time asking you to come register and then call back the very next day to say can you come in 30mins to the office - waste of time and money to travel. They promise jobs and if you have another job interview to attend they don't consider that and be flexible they tut at you and treat you like your muppet. Avoid this agency at all costs Blackburn!
This company as been very suitable to me,I was given hours to match my availability as I am a full time student. I am always getting emails about available shifts.
Dont use these they lie they dont pay you couldn't run a tap tell all sorts to get on books and promise you the job is temp to perm when its s day or two if lucky they are rude and horrible STAY AWAY
I got told I was guaranteed a job at MDA, so they said you have to hand your notice in which I’ve been at my old job for 4 years so I did and went ahead as it was more money and seemed really good and interesting job, everything seemed to turn upside down from then. They send everyone who applies for this agency to MDA. I have a reach truck and counterbalance license so they said I can be guaranteed a job working 2pm - 10pm, I told them I had a problem with doing production they understood that and also offered me a job doing a bendi truck license. The day I started they rang me up and said the training guy isn’t in so you be on production just for the day, to then be later told I could be on all week I wasn’t happy so I said can I wait for training they, replied” And said ‘yes’ we call you when training is on, I rang them as they didn’t answer a few days after and they said don’t come back in as you didn’t go back in even though I rang them asking can I wait until the training is on. Keep away from this agency they also had lot of problems with paying people, making people believe there words, and treating you badly and so rude when talking over the phone. I got told I was going to get paid £8:80 for forklift then got told £7:80 for production and now they basically paid me £7:70 below national minimum wage and now I am also jobless.
Pros
Cons
Stay away from this terrible agency I’m now jobless
I travelled 30 miles to register with this agency for flt job in Chorley...cost me fuel for nothing...same as alot of agency there lie to you to get you registered so they get there commission.. stay clear of this agency don't believe what tracy says to you..it's a lie..alot of these Mickey mouse agency need shutting down. They are lying to people just so there can earn money..there are a bunch of a h....sooner or later someone is going to do something these agencies because the government allow them to take the mickey out of people...and do nothing about it...go and eat another cream cake you fat whale.i like to say more but it won't let me.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Lying scum