Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust

Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust Employee Reviews

United Kingdom41 reviews
working towards bigger picture
A typical day is to work on the work assigned by the person running the packing for the day: It would be a task that fits with the bigger picture of what is required at that given moment in the process.
Would stay until retirement
Would’ve stayed until I retired but unfortunately we were taken over by the Whittington hospital NHS Trust we always worked well as a team & supported by management
I really miss working for them
productive
I manage my caseload and there is a bit of flexibility. I manage my diary and my manager's diary. My team is a unique team and we deal with complex patients and we are a link between primary care, secondary care and voluntary organisation
Pros
training opportunty
Cons
Lack of career progression
Stressful
Lower managements care about how to present 'good' reports to the upper management. Majority of the patients who shouldn't be in regular care are on regular care plan just to inflate the patient lists. It is sad to observe how the resources are wasted while other parts of the country patients with real need struggle to get an appointment. Bad working culture. No clear path of progression. Progress is based on favours, not on merit.
Fast paced and productive
New challenge everyday, dynamics of the job can change depend on the business needs.

You can recieve multiple queries and request for help at any given time.
Nice Company to work for
I had a good team lead it made it all the more better to enjoy my Job. Enjoyed skills learnt and staff i worked with.

Hardest part NCMP and Data inputting.
A flexibel and supportive environment to work in.
This role was fantastic role . Were I learnt about patient who have had falls. I learnt there maybe a reason to why they are falling.

I built a great relationship with my team and as were as patients and their family members.
Exciting challenges
I learnt a new system of integrated working and care for the benefit of service users. It was a new role and a pilot project that involved both the health, social care and the third sector of social prescribers. The most challenging aspect was going to see patients in their homes who were not engaging with their care providers.
Pros
Working directly with GPs
Cons
The role itself was quite de-skilling
I got on with my work and enjoyed my work
I had been brought in to clear a backlog and manage a clinic. I was short-staffed which proved to be a challenge but a learning curve as I realized you need a reliable team to get everything done but until we recruited reliable staff I did my own role a well as the two administrator's main duties for over 4 months. I enjoyed working with the people I worked with at Athlone House so wanted to be of as much help as possible to them and they recognized my hard work and even offered that I should apply for a higher role as I had proved myself in the current role.
Generally a nice organisation to work for.
I worked in a team of very dedicated health care professionals.
We all learned from each other and were able to overcome difficulties together.

The organisation regularly reviews policies and has taken on board that it needs to be progressive. It generally tries to respond to any shortcomings swiftly.
Excellent work place
Always look after their employees.

Exciting to be a part of a growing organisation.

Executives are visible and engaged.

Board to ward approach to decision making.
the most enjoyable part of the job
definitely a good and supportive team,along with nice understanding and motivated patients! =) fairly enough time to complete documentations. Satisfying job due to the patient type =)
Learned a lot and enjoyed working with my team
Good experience overall had a great experience with my team and wider stakeholders. Would definately work there again. Had lots of learning opportunites and was able to learn and contribute to service development and commissioning
Practice Development
Delivering practice development to all staff within offender health care at HMP Wormwood Scrubs. Introducing initiatives to improve the quality of care given
Pros
challnaging enviroment
Cons
challanging enviroment
Nice and friendly staff to work with
Enjoyed working there. Was always busy and good team work. Multiple culture member of staff. Kind and friendly consultants . Good access to medical as a member of staff. Some times could get really busy and overtime working hours.some issues with HR at times with late payment , but mostly paid on time.
Pros
Free lunch at educational training at work
Cons
Long working hours when required
Never work here
It is the worst job ever-The public are rude,understandable because you get good and bad service everywhere.But when the staff are also rude and not team players it just makes it worse.The staff hate thier job.you will hate it too if you apply!
Pros
No pros other than you get paid for it
Cons
bad management bad team work
poor communication
Experience of working for CLCH could be improved by change of working culture. Promoting team working, positive approach to delivered care and that we are all part of our service would improve expierience.
do not work here
by far one of the poorest placest to work for, very bad management and bad salary, job culture was extremely bad as 99% of staff was depressed.

only good thing about this place was the people, some had massive hearts but unforunately the nhs only recognises you as a number and not a human!!
Pros
people
Cons
management
hectic but fun
Everyday is busy but friends and other member of staff make it fun because you try to work as a team but most of the time its very short staffed so we try to make sure we help each other out as much as we can.
Pros
friendly staff
Good for 0 hour contract workers
Working as a bank administrator allows work to be flexible and fit around your personal life schedule. The managers are very helpful and supportive, and colleagues ensure you adjust to whatever department you work in for however long the period is.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Mixed bag
Some good managers and colleagues and some unprofessional ones with poor interpersonal skills. Because the organisation is large and has a number of departments, there are good opportunities to network and explore career opportunities.
Pros
A relatively large organisation with some great people
Cons
Some bad apples in management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust. Our community is ready to answer.
Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust Reviews by Job Title