Central Group Employee Reviews

Great experience
Tourist Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  กรุงเทพมหานคร31 March 2018
Working in Thailand was a life changing experience. It can be a bit difficult as salaries are much lower than American wages, however the cost of living makes it manageable.
about central work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 March 2018
At work time spends easily as the person remains busy in his work and complete his work till the ending of his job. Moreover, management is good. they provide equal work to each worker. I learn how to work in a team?
เป้็นสถานที่เหมาะสำหรับเด็กจบใหม่ทำงาน
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  บางรัก, กรุงเทพมหานคร29 January 2018
ได้เรียนรู้ในโลกการทำงานจริง ปรับตัวเข้ากับเพื่อนงาน ได้นำความรู้ที่ได้เรียนมาประยุกต์ใช้
Pros
ใกล้เส้นทางหลักในกรุงเทพ
Cons
วันหยุดไม่สมดุล
Productive and relaxed atmosphere
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CT17 December 2017
It was a family owned business. I worked on dispatching tow truck drivers, accounts payable, accounts receivable, discharging vehicles, and other duties as assigned.
Pros
Casual atmosphere
Cons
Not in a very good neighborhood.
เรืองดีๆก็มีเยอะ
Senior Programmer and Digital media Specialist (Current Employee) –  กรุงเทพมหานคร18 August 2016
งานสนุก ได้เรียนรู้ตลอด การจัดการองค์กรดี เรื่องยากๆคือเรื่องสังคมภายใน เวลางานต่อวันเยอะ ไม่มีโอที
Pros
รักษาพยาบาลฟรี โบนัส สังคมโอเค
Cons
งานหนัก ล่าช้า จุกจิก ปัญหาบริษัทใหญ่อื่นๆ
Great office experience in sales and management, the training for the position was better than I have had ever.
Management (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX18 September 2015
My office was the quickest to rise in this field under my management, I not only enjoyed the position, but being able to help with the wellness of our patience.
Pros
Great training, pay and benefits was good as well
Cons
Company was shut down do to insurance fraud!
my first job in canada
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 March 2013
Working in Central Group is my first job here in Canada. i didn't have much experience so my friend help me get a job which is there in central group. i only worked there for two weeks.
Pros
only takes one ride on a bus from our old place.
Cons
when the company were not busy they fire me and some other people
Not really
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario9 October 2012
* I learned that before I can be a leader you need to be a good servant; (meaning you need to humble myself to both to those in authorities like supervisors and co - workers. And also I need to be at work regularly and punctually.

* The manegement also was very good. Everything is / was putting together.

* My co-worker also are very good people and always help each other when the person very busy

* The hardest part of the job is when you are lifting a heavy stuff and nobody is around to help you.

* The most enjoyable part of my job is when eveything is going smoothly and the customers also are coming for the products right after they are done
Pros
not really
Cons
8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Group. Our community is ready to answer.