Cedar Court Care Home Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Carer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Witney, Oxfordshire30 December 2018
I worked hear a a year ago now and it was such a lovely place to work, staff were lovely and so supportive , and the residents were brilant ! Sadly had to leave due to long distance but was defonetly a brilant place to work and would defonetly recommend! It's like a second family there ! Lovely all way around .
Pros
Good staff, lovely residents
Cons
None rwlky
Supportibe work place
Senior care leader (Current Employee) –  Witney, Oxfordshire15 February 2018
As a current employee of cedar court for 5years I could not wish for a better job or work place. I have a very close and friendly team, who enjoy welcoming new members. The new management system is extremely supportive and all staff have felt a huge improvement since their arrival. We are using our caring skills to mentor newer members of our team, to build there knowledge and practical awaressness so standards can be raised to best support our home and the service users. Proud to be part of our team at cedar court.
Pros
Good training opportunities
Amazing place to work
Care (Current Employee) –  Witney, Oxfordshire15 February 2018
The home has gone through a huge turnover of staff after suffering a flood in 2 units. Agree all staff were struggling with big changes, however after unhappy staff have left and now a new manager is in place and more staff that want to succeed are arriving it is Becoming a wonderful place to work again. The new manager is very approachable and easy to talk to. All new staff are receiving correct training and learning well. A great home with great staff and support! Hugely recommend!
Pros
Great suppprt system, wonderful teamwork
Excellent
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Witney, Oxfordshire14 February 2018
I've worked at Cedar Court for over a year and have found it to be a fantastic place to work.
All the staff work hard to make it a safe and enjoyable environment for the residents.
We receive excellent support from the manager.
See cqc report
Staff (Current Employee) –  Witney, Oxfordshire23 January 2018
Sadly has been taken over by new company and this has had a massive negative impact on all departments.
With GooD staff leaving from all departments .
Including the manager ..
And others planning on leaving If your face doesn't fit you won't be made welcome.
Never enough staff for things to be safe
company just seemed to be out for profit not care.
Pros
Lovely residents
Cons
No staff support. led with bullying tactics
friendly staff
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Witney11 January 2018
taught me more knowledge esp in caring aspects. it feels like you are with family when you are at work. I was always treated with respect and love. staff are always happy
Rewarding
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Abbey Wood21 February 2017
Every day at work is a learning curve, there is always a new challenge ahead but it never stops the day from being rewarding knowing your there to help somebody else with there daily needs.
Poor managment
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Witney, ENG6 April 2014
The manager is incredibly rude and naive, he will talk down to you and make you feel worthless. The co-workers were just as bad and the patients are always ignored and you are taught to not pay attention to them if they are calling you. They don't care about stressing out the patients what so ever. Not worth it!
Fun workplace
Day Care Centre Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seaham, ENG13 August 2013
I really enjoyed being at Cedar Court Care Home as all of the people around me were very welcoming and friendly. Whilst there I got to meet many new people from day to day as there were different people coming to use the service each day. The best part of the job was getting to play games with the elderly as it was a brilliant feeling when they all had smiles on their faces.