CCP
CCP Employee Review

great place to work and the atomshere is friendly

24 October 2012
I learned a great deal from this course.I learned a variety of Communication skills including vocal qualities, listening skills and managing dialogue.• Customer service training including how to deal with difficult or angry customers, how to exceed customers’ needs and their wants and expectations.• ICT training including typing skills, familiarity with keyboard and the use of word/excel..
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
friendly
10 September 2015
Same location
Customer Service and Contact Centre Routeway (Former Employee) - Peterlee
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowed as the company grew and it was more difficult to get to know the new people.
30 December 2020
Community Wellbeing Social Prescriber (Current Employee) - Cheltenham
CCP is a brilliant place to work. They care about their staff and that is reflected in the policies they have. I struggled to live on the salary that I was paid and it was difficult to get a payrise. I think they need to seriously consider this for the future. On the flip side, flexible working so great if you are a parent. I would say if you are applying for a job and can live on this salary then absolutely go for it. You will love the company and the people.
Pros
Flexible working, great people
Cons
Salary is difficult to live on
30 December 2020
Telehandler Driver (Former Employee) - Wrexham
Great company to work for, well payed and treated with respect and fairly, very friendly staff, paid on time and very well looked after by company, very reliable.
Pros
Friendly, great for getting people into work.
Cons