CCP
CCP Employee Review

Fun workplace

4 August 2015
Loved my job at ccp, co workers were fantastic, management were great too. Such a fun work place. Great money, fab incentives!
2.0Job security/advancement
30 December 2020
Community Wellbeing Social Prescriber (Current Employee) - Cheltenham
CCP is a brilliant place to work. They care about their staff and that is reflected in the policies they have. I struggled to live on the salary that I was paid and it was difficult to get a payrise. I think they need to seriously consider this for the future. On the flip side, flexible working so great if you are a parent. I would say if you are applying for a job and can live on this salary then absolutely go for it. You will love the company and the people.
Pros
Flexible working, great people
Cons
Salary is difficult to live on
30 December 2020
Telehandler Driver (Former Employee) - Wrexham
Great company to work for, well payed and treated with respect and fairly, very friendly staff, paid on time and very well looked after by company, very reliable.
Pros
Friendly, great for getting people into work.
31 July 2017
Machine Operator (Former Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
A very high pressured enviroment with no set organisation for workers. Your expected to work overtime even though its overtime and optional. If there is a fault with the machine you are expected to stag behind for the clean down with out being paid.
Pros
Cons
Long hours and very un-organised