CCP Employee Reviews

Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowed as the company grew and it was more difficult to get to know the new people.
A very high pressured enviroment with no set organisation for workers. Your expected to work overtime even though its overtime and optional. If there is a fault with the machine you are expected to stag behind for the clean down with out being paid.
Pros
Cons
Long hours and very un-organised
Loved my job at ccp, co workers were fantastic, management were great too. Such a fun work place. Great money, fab incentives!
I learned a great deal from this course.I learned a variety of Communication skills including vocal qualities, listening skills and managing dialogue.• Customer service training including how to deal with difficult or angry customers, how to exceed customers’ needs and their wants and expectations.• ICT training including typing skills, familiarity with keyboard and the use of word/excel..
Pros
friendly