CCF Employee Reviews

Bad for stress levels!!
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Croydon, Greater London7 September 2018
Worked there for many years and then got stabbed in the back for something that was totally untrue, all long as you are making them money, they don't care how much stress you are under as most of the branches are severely understaffed.
Pros
free cooffe from a drinks machine that tastes so bad they couldnt charge for it anyway
Cons
expected to make them money even if it ruins your health.
Sales Co-ordinator
Sales Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire5 September 2018
Excellent company to work for, gained a lot of experience and was a good varied roll, lots of technical knowledge required and needed very good customer service
Pros
excellant job very interesting
Cons
no part time worked when required it
Not great
HGV Driver (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City29 July 2018
Job was good but the so called transport manager had no experience, no knowledge of driving law and had 2 friends who got all the good deliveries and I got the bad deliveries, muddy sites, long hours etc.
Pros
good wages. new vehicles, good training.
Cons
useless management
job satisfaction good wages
Order Picker/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester7 February 2018
Good company to work for excellent conditions,and pay.
Management are efficient and helpful, excellent work life balance.
happy and fun environment, full training
Pros
Job satisfaction
Cons
shift pattern
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ccf bristol16 December 2016
Was a good place too work at I got laid off due too cut backs and moving, it was a good place too work at and I was given training very well on how too use there computer system. I would go into work and do filling, take orders and place order and arrange deliveries ect
A great company to work for!
Sales Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Northampton3 October 2016
CCF are a brilliant company to work for, like anywhere it has it's good or bad things! However, overall it is one of the best places I have worked at.
No support or progression
Senior Trade Counter Executive (Former Employee) –  Croydon5 November 2015
My working day at CCF consisted of supervising the trade counter. Working all orders from walk in custom. I also helped out where needed by assisting with administration duties and in the warehouse when needed. I was tasked with organising the trade counter stock within the warehouse.

I didnt feel that CCF were able to help me progress within my career and I was offered little to no training. Management were not supportive and grievances raised were swept under the carpet and not ever addressed.
they don't tell you half of what actually you will be submitted too before you join
n/a (Former Employee) –  Rowlands Castle, ENG16 August 2015
*Strait to the point honest review* Wages don't rise. Work load is too much. Depot too small to work safely. Way Overstocked, Badly managed. Under staffed. Good hard working staff. Depot makes a lot of money= the company is happy.
Pros
free hot drinks if you have time to have one
Cons
low wage for the work load you are expected to do
fun place to work
Senior Non-Commissioned Officer (Sergeant) (Former Employee) –  the royal school wolverhampton28 November 2014
i usually do 2 nights a week, 3 if i can. i love teaching the younger cadets as i know what its like being in there position. I've learnt all the different skills on how to be a leader and how to teach younger cadets in the NCO carder. My co-workers are my friends and i get on very well with them, i don't usually find anything too difficult in this job and my most enjoyable part is seeing the younger cadets have fun and enjoying them.
At Wycliffe College
Wycliffe College (Former Employee) –  Stroud15 August 2014
Did that for two years and earned the position of 'Private@ went on many ccf camps and learned a lot about how to clean and assemble guns.
good staff
flt driver/ yard person (Former Employee) –  langley mill24 April 2013
hardest part of the job was the heavy work load.
i enjoyed the day to day work though, and the staff were easy to work with