CC33

CC33 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom22 reviews
management are lovely but its a growing company so growing pains, which leads to a lot of unfairness. everyone is treated differently. some people are heard swearing on calls or on phones and nothing happens, while others are fired on the spot so no fairness to their thinking.
My experience with CC33 has been nothing but good, starting from the first point of being recruited to now working here.
The Recruitment manager was very professional and friendly and explained everything I needed to know.

The training was good as well as the support of the team managers on the floor.

I only have positive things to say.
Pros
Very relaxed place to work, management always doing incentives to keep everyone focused.
Cons
No onsite Parking
the company is fun, has a lot of good sellers in there who you can learn from.
interview process is smooth and slick training is good and very helpful

everyone makes you feel really welcome

good incentives commission and manager bonus.

great money to be earnt
Pros
decent money
Cons
no parking but easy enough to find some
worst company to work for. Way too much favouritism goes on in the workplaces. Managers always having a go at colleagues for not making sales due to their own data being down and certain individuals who are mates with managers get treat better than others!
Was here for 3 weeks including training then got moved over (without any say) to another campaign that wasn’t sales (business to business) as I wasn’t ‘hitting my targets’ - the same targets that people who had been working there for years on end had!
Management was not supportive at all To say I had been on the phones for 2 weeks they were expecting me to know all the ins and outs and how to sell on my own etc and when I wasn’t doing that properly management always made a big deal out of it rather than helping me. When I moved campaigns (call centres) the managers were even worse as they had no regard for mental health whatsoever as I got told “mental health isn’t an excuse” as I had been off sick 3 days regarding mental health. worst company I have ever worked for and the worst management I have ever been under. Friends have had the same experience with this company so I really do not recommend. The canteen is an absolute wreck with the floor coming up and painting coming off the walls it’s like a dungeon as it is underneath the building.
Pros
Cons
Horrible management
The managers do not care about the staff, you never get paid correctly and have to chase your wages up, there is no communication between CC33 and the client you are working for so never know where you are with current guidelines/what you need to do.
Cons
You are just a number unless you wear a low cut top, and then you are just a pair of t**s. no team work, you are 100% on your own and if you cant manage to sell 10 times a day, expect to be shoved out the door.
Cons
The job, Management
Don't care about the staff at all! Half of the team get ignored! You end up chasing money around! Any problem you get ignored! Had to work from home with this company and because the system kept kicking you off they would have a go at you for not making the sales... interview wasn't an interview just to meet you !
Cons
All of it
Worse place to work. U get treated like animals.you don't get ur sales you get sworn at. After you leave they won't pay you what they owe you untill you tell then and tell them. DO NOT WORK HERE
During my time working for CC33 I have been stressed mentally due to the sales aspect of the job, as a sales person I had to achieve a specific target. I found that whether we gave 100% effort in to reach this goal it didnt matter as the company's main view was on money not the well-being of its employees. The management such as team leaders and coaches were running around trying to assist as many people as possible yet that wasnt enough, the company dosent see the luck element of dialing. To top this all off the breaks structure throughout the day was hurendous due to the changes it would go through daily, people would be slightly thrown off track by this as they dont have a straight plan for the day and dont recieve the relief they deserve through the working day.
The bonus is discresionary so most the time they don’t pay it, they pay you less than promised and demand more and more sales each day. The managers only care about themselves and there’s too many people that work there to even matter to anyone. You’re just another number!
Pros
Cons
The whole thing
Horrible management style, harassment from some managers is common. The environment is not nice as harassment & inappropriate comments are encouraged. A lot of pressure put down on you, despite many others performing worse than you and getting better treatment. They don't seem to care about your needs as a individual, they care more about getting sales despite it being at the cost of the employee's health.
wouldn't recommend working here as for the workplace being unprofessional team leaders not fully trained and there was lack of support. the only thing i enjoyed was working with colleges and gaining new life long friends
Pros
colleges
Cons
lack of support
Arrived at the building and it looked run down.People who worked their were threatening to batter each other jokingly and were very loud.Interviewer was nice enough but they didn’t phone me back or send an email to say if I got the job.My advice is don’t waste your time like I did.
Pros
Cons
Several
Honestly the worse place I’ve ever worked, the staff are like animals honestly, very loud, trampy, immature, no respect nor manners. Abusing customers for not wanting to sign up, ringing them back several times when they hang up because staff can’t take no for an answer, I told the manager exactly what I thought of him and company 2 days in and then left. I can honestly say, I would rather be broke than work here.

Cc33 is a joke.
Pros
Walking out and never returning.
Cons
Everything.
Working here is just for the company you will never get recognised for what you do and how hard you work management talk down to you like you are incompetent and wonder why you don't want to work there my advice is to stay away.
Pros
Cons
staff
CC33 is a great place to work. If you are driven and have a drive to succeed this is the place for you. The business promotes from within and it is truly a meritocracy.
Great people lovely just type of job wasn't for me but that shouldn't effect your option of them there great team of people who helped me lots I just dident like cold calling
Pros
Great managgers trauners
Cons
Rude custimers sime abusve neef tough skin
a typical day is someone thats willing to work hard and get stuck into the daily job place. good working enviroment and good management. treats people well.
I really enjoyed this job. It was fun and hard working, the people there was really friendly. The morning used to be really hard in the morning because they say starts reallly slow.
Pros
Quiet area
Cons
Long Hours
Not good when getting abusive calls and people being horrible on phone but some okay benifits I guess such as free gym membership and uncapped bonus per week
Pros
Free gym
Cons
Abuse on phknes