Here to help
Information from CBRE:

CBRE Employee Reviews

United Kingdom186 reviews
A very good company
Whilst the role was intense greenfield the chief finance officer and the european execs plus head office in Atlanta were brilliant as were the legal team a pleasure to work with. In times of change and implementing new governance models procurement and SRM there will always be an arena of politics involved but at the end of the we saved 1M and improved the quality of services and i ternal efficiencies c. I would definitely work for this companu again
Worst company I have ever worked for
Untrustworthy, messaged up my pay for a solid year almost. Awful management, first sign of trouble everyone was let go. No job security awful pay with no support or chance of progression. This opinion is thought by not just myself but by many other people I have worked along side with in CBRE. I would never go back would prefer to be jobless.
Disgraceful
Worked at Broughton for 5 weeks. No organisation or structure. Got finished last week only by word of mouth. Management have no decency to tell you. Still got a pass for the site and no one has asked for it back or to my knowledge made the pass void so security issue that could be. No exit interview. Shocking company get rid of your management here copulent even manage them selves.
You are disposable
The job wouldn't be so bad if you were valued for the good things you do. Middle management is poor and harsh. If they want you out they will push you. You are expected to work the next day after being called out all night or to make up the hours in what little time you would normally be off. Very toxic environment. Avoid for your sanityyour san
Highly Competitive Workplace
Good cultural fit for very competitve personnel. You will need to fit well with all Senior Management to advance. Job description does not always match actual role.
Pros
Car allowance
Cons
Targets are often unrealistic
Hostile work environment
Work life balance isn’t good. They expect you to work all hours known to man but don’t give anything back in return. They also will quite happily not pay you properly. They have all the policies in place to make them appear to be a good employer but these are not practiced. Staff feel bullied and pressured by managers at the detriment to their health.
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
Hostile work environment
Great workplace to gain experince and for professional development
Great company to work for. Gives you a good insight of what it involves including advantages and disadvantages to work for an international organisation through experince and opportunity.
Cbre
Was taken on as night staff and training was none at all. The only thing we got taught on the job was how to rave as that's all the supervisor did just jumping around to rave music all night. There was no training wotsoever. The top manager just bragged about people he had sacked and just talked about himself. After 8 weeks we were told basically were the door was. I am shocked as I have never been treated as badly by a company in all my working life
Theives!
Disgraceful company with no moral!!. Horrible place to work. Avoid like the plague.

I actually do not know where to start writing this review.

Worked 4 days a week doing 12 hours shifts which was okay with 4 days off (The only perk of the job)

Payroll clerk was about useful as an umbrella in a hot country.

Paid late multiple times over 9 months I was employed there. Even had the audacity to charge me on admin fee for my wages. Had to wait for a week for my wages because the incompetence of the pay roll clerk.

Management is an absolute disgrace , walking around with their clipboards.So unprofessional as well.

After 12 weeks employment, I was suppose to paid a "shift allowance" for working shifts. I fought for 4 months to get the money I was rightly owed through help of ACAS.

THIS COMPANY IS AN UTTER SHAMBLES.

GOOD RIDDANCE.
Toxic, narcissistic senior management
Put client/contract first before employees. Put their own needs first, greedy culture, profit driven to the extent they rather get of staff and expect staff to cover 2/3 jobs, with consideration to staff welware/stress. Avoid if you know your self worth, and sanity! Old boys club, if your face fits you be fine!
Big mistake joining cbre
I was head hunted by an agent job applied for at first was not the job I was offered after resigning from my present company.
It was a new build with no contract in place and they had months before contract was in place they weren’t sure if they getting the contract then they said they weren’t making any profit on contract,

tools that were purchased were returned,

problems with purchasing of materials,

working hours kept changing

back stabbing, two face team,

Poor management.

Wow and that’s putting it nicely lots more to say but can’t on here !
Pros
Distance to and from home
Cbre
Went into the Facilities industry from Security. Didn't have a clue what I was doing but CBRE made sure they gave me training to assist me and other managers were there to assist me when needed. Good company, always supportive no matter what.
Not again
I have had problems getting paid on calls and overtime, at first they asked me to pay for the spare parts out of my pocket because there was a problem with the shopping card and then I had trouble getting my money back.
I can't share other bad things.
Bad management
I was working for them Fabric engineering and salary was the worse in my life. A lot of work with less money. They don't know how to manage work and make more easy.
work colleagues fine to work with we worked as a team.
When staff left our department they were never replaced the work was passed on to us remaining staff to do as extra in the same working hours with no extra pay. The staff i worked along side were very good at working as a team helping each other and learning from each other.
Maintenance engineer manager/supervisor
I worked for CBRE at Gatwick for British Airways , maintaining the lounges, risk assessments , health and safety, escorting sub contractors, and inducting sub tractors , mechanical and electrical maintenance.
good work
Working at the building was good honest work and I never felt pressured or stressed to make sure I got something done. The staff working alongside me were some close friends that I still have even after leaving the workplace.
Underpaid, poor management. Ipswich.
Management are slimy, they talk lovely to your face and slander you behind your back, stab you in the back. If your face doesn’t fit they will find a way to start to ending your employment, I know this as I was a manger their, and left due to poor team effort, lack of respect for each other, hearing how higher management talks about other employees.
When theirs any issues they say they will just work that person out, not dealing with the problem. Enough said!
Fast paced environment
Fast paced environment, colleagues great to work with. Good social life, demanding client, never stops from starting time to finishing time. My engineers were easy to get along with.
The position I had working at CBRE was on a temporary basis. The short time I was there, everyone made me feel welcomed and as part of a team. The work was relaxed but face paced with deadlines. The management and other staff, treated you like you was a person, a human being and not just a number.
Fast Paced but nice environment
Good place to work but some unrealistic targets set. You have limited resource to conduct the business culture that is set and can work some long hours.