Catalent Pharma Solutions
Coronavirus update
Information from Catalent Pharma Solutions:

Catalent Pharma Solutions Employee Reviews

United Kingdom52 reviews
Unfortunately the bad days outweighed the good days at about 10 to 1. I wouldn't say that Catalent is a bad company to work for but I couldn't recommend someone to work in my position.
not a bad company to work for i am applying for a position to return. The training is ongoing from the day you start. Shift briefs are full of information
Pros
great work colleagues
Cons
Constant changing you ppe
Official response from Catalent Pharma Solutions
25 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience with Catalent. I am glad to hear your experience has been a positive one. At Catalent we are continually seeking to improve our employee experience and your feedback will make a difference as we continue on this journey.
Blame culture because of not well prepared section head. They don't treat people equally. Lots of people leaving company due not respectful section head. No promotions unless you are friend of section head.
Official response from Catalent Pharma Solutions
4 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience with Catalent. I am sorry to hear your about your experience. At Catalent we pride ourselves in continuous improvement for all areas of our business. Your feedback is what will help us to improve our employee experience at all levels.
I left Catalent and I want go back because I can see the the dream and progression.focus is main priority as you want to make sure you are recognized in pharmaceutical industry.Zydis behavior is a fundamental aspect moving forward as you learn and grow with the company.
it was a very nice place to work. nice people to work with. work was easy. overall its a great company to work for. very clean and tidy. i learned alot from working there. the managers all ways there if you needed with any thing.
Management are absolutely awful. Haven't got a clue what they are doing. Horrible to staff have favourites. Overall I wouldn't recommend working there .
Complete shambles of a company who under pay there staff and the management are completely incapable of doing there job. A company where failure and incompetence is rewarded you are better off on the dole than working for this company.
Management have their favourites so do not expect to progress unless your tongue is of the brown variety. The management are amongst the worst and most incompetent you could imagine.
Hours tend to be a 8-4 or 9-5 but overtime is always needed, poor work life balance.
Little to no training is given even although having no experience and the work is still expected to be completed at a fast pace.

Work is rushed and pushed through to get kits out the door as quick as possible with the company more interested in finance rather that 'Patient First' which they claim to be.

Unfortunately a lot of blame culture within Catalent means you don't want to speak up about certain circumstances such as quality of work. Loads of paperwork and manual work due to technology being coming behind the times.

I haven't enjoyed working with Catalent in the slightest.
Pros
Free on site car parking and free tea and coffee.
Cons
no work life balance, lack of communitation, poor managemnet, blame culture and bullying tactics from senior management down to on floor operations, heavy work load with a high stress enviroment.
Productive and fun work place,
Educational,

Work on your own or part of a team.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
There wasn't any really
\constant investigations, disciplinary actions, very bad management, lots of people being employed because of their friend and family working there. Gossip, gossip, gossip.
Good place to work and great people, if you can handle constant pressure, then this is the place for you. You need to want to work hard but it can be hard at times.
Pros
The people
Cons
stressful
Good Company to work for, Goods Ethics codes and Clear Policies that make work very structured.An experienced workforce ensure that work is completed to a very high standard.
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
Long Days
Absolute disgrace company to work for, with no hope and future

Dartford Catalent site had a history of many QC Analysts jointing and leaving due to poor salaries, management and harsh working conditions.

So please please save your future and apply somewhere else
Pros
Cons
Many
multi million pound company that pays minimal and cares nothing for its employees. Your just a number.
the new management dont care about their team, just themselves and getting the correct metrics to upper management.

the place has no soul.

lots of turnover of staff.

place is a negative environment, very little praise, lots of fault finding.

pay at the bolton site is much much less than the companys others sites around the world.
Cons
low pay, negative workplace, bad management
this was my first full time job. it was excellent to get me started on the career ladder and the staff were delightful and accepting since i was the youngest there. they taught me so much that helped me progress later in life. the hardest part was making sure everything was precise and in order but i soon got the hang of it. the wages and hours all worked well for me.
Pros
wages
Cons
nothing
Really friendly team and management, very interesting and full of oprtunities company, required concentration and precision, friendly and helpful employees.
Pros
Free hot drinks, rewards
Cons
Wrong hours
If you can lie and bullsh*t and suck up to the right manager's *rsehole then you're going to fit right in at Catalent. If you have any backbone and stand up for yourself then you get the sack. Never worked in such a two-faced environment.
Pros
good money
Cons
sh*te management at EVERY LEVEL
flexible hours, competitive rates of pay. in house and aganecy work available. bonus schemes. good holiday entilement, including bank holidays. friendly team of staff
Prior to sites closure generally the sites and employees was a friendly happy environment to work. All employees worked together as a team to get the work completed efficiently.
I really enjoyed working there and it is a Fantastic workplace it has a really nice canteen and a few perks as well.I really had some great work mates and still, keep in touch.
Pros
Fantastic workplace
Cons
Fantastic workplace