Caspian Insurance

Caspian Insurance Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
Fantastic place to work and very professional and fun atmosphere to work in, everyone here is really friendly. Formal attire but we have dress down Fridays. The company also offer fun activities such as go-karting and crystal maze.

The management staff are incredibly helpful and supportive and offer experience that will help you with your work.

I have thoroughly loved my time working here and look forward to the future.
Pros
Fun incentives, Early Friday finish, Friendly staff
With 8 years experience in the Life Insurance Industry moving to Caspian 11 months ago have proven to be a great decision.

Hard work & diligence are rewarded through a great bonus scheme and regular additional incentives.

The customers you speak with have a genuine interest in life cover and you're able to give them the best possible advice. You also have the support of the Admin department which I have found a massive benefit as it frees up your time to speak with your customers.

Very supportive management team, overall great & enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Good shift pattern with early finish on Fridays, fun incentives
Fantastic place to work. Very professional whilst balanced with a fun working atmosphere. Formal attire required but various incentives for ‘dress down’ days including dress down day every Friday.

Very rewarding commission structure and an overall nice place to work.
Pros
Incentives, early finish Friday, dress down days
This is my first time in life insurance sector however I have learnt so much and continue to learn things daily. The management are always there to help you learn and always willing to teach you knew things, they want the best out of each employee and their support shows they care.

I have made some amazing friends. Best place to work because if you work hard you are rewarded. Dress down fridays, team activities such as go karting.

Would highly recommend if your looking for a job. Professional but enjoyable work.
Pros
Dress down, team activities
I have worked for Caspian Insurance for a year and a half and loved the whole learning experience.

I had never worked in the life insurance sector before, but I feel like I have learned a lot about all aspects of life protection thanks to the managers' willingness to help and patience in resolving any doubts.

Lovely company to work for.
Pros
Fun team building activities such as Crystal Maze and axe throwing, the best Christmas parties, early finish + dress down Fridays
Friendly company that put the customer first, closely followed by the staff.

Great atmosphere in the office and I have never worked anywhere that made me fell ‘part of the family’ so much.

Everyone works very hard and has the best interest of the company at heart.

I have made a lot of new friends at Caspian and I would recommend them to anyone who wants a professional yet fun place to work.
Pros
Good incentives, dress down Fridays, birthdays as paid holidays, team are very close knit and always doing things together
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caspian Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8