Cash Converters

Cash Converters Employee Reviews for Sales Manager

Sales Manager3 reviews
United Kingdom3 reviews
goofs
stayed in the same location for a while, work is long and stressful, making work out of nothing, have no time for yourself and work takes over a bit to much
Fun place to work
I worked as a sales supervisor at a Cash Converters shop where I managed a staff of three. My duties included: managing the staff rota, handling money, opening and closing the tills, serving customers and banking.
Pros
Free lunch
Great Experience
An eye-opener. A progressive avenue of life's deepest, darkest corners. An invitation to a world beyond comprehension, a near unimaginative situation of cultural differences. A career choice that has developed my personal skills and improved my outlook upon varied positions.

I have and will cherish the good and bad experiences of this company for they have truly helped me blossom into the business minded person I am today.

The hardest part of working here was the thought of not being able to do enough for particular people. From a business stand-point you had to make sure you never crossed the line, making tough decisions was a daily task.
Pros
Free lunches, great crowd of people
Cons
Dealing with issues beyond your control
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cash Converters?