Cash Converters

Cash Converters Employee Reviews in Warrington

Fun and Friendly
It is a nice place to work, but can get some questionable people come in, wage could have been better as it was only £4.20 at the time I worked, which was minimum wage
Eh...
I worked here for a year. I loved working with the member of staff that were there, but unfortunately, things soon changed due to the fact the manager was pretty much a bully. Staff turnovers began to happen.

The manager had been therefore a few years and over 12 members of staff had left because of her. There were days where she was fine, but most of the time we did everything wrong. She has called me and a few other members of staff a few names, some that are really inappropriate.

We all had spoken about complaining, but due to hearing that head office wouldn't understand how she's unreasonable in any way. Everyone in head office love her. She 'does nothing wrong'. The store does so well because of her... which is a lie. If it was not for the members of staff, who have worked there and still work there, that shop would be doing poorly. She goes out shopping most of the time, or goes on her phone... She is a very rude woman.

And in my life, I have never met anyone, who I've worked for, like her. It was the worst time of my life. She gave me anxiety.

I know I'm all cons here with this, but, trust me, you don't want to work there. It was ridiculous.

People who work full time shifts only get half an hour break, we would start work at 8 and not get out of work until 5:40 or 5:50 depending on the day.
Pros
Great members of staff apart from manager.
Cons
Worked 8 and a half hours and only got a half an hour break.