Cash Converters

Cash Converters Employee Reviews in Runcorn

Terrible management
Never felt more uncomfortable, not made to feel welcome and management were awful. Did not treat staff equally or fairly. The job itself was good. But there it ended.
Work Experience
One week work placement which involved going round multiple departments, the office's had a great culture in which I learnt how multiple functions of the business work
Productive and energetic work place
Cash Converters has given me a number of opportunities working my way up and becoming a manager for the past 3 years.

I have learnt a number of new skills, learnt about myself and my management style. I learnt how to transition from a team member to a manger whilst maintaining good relationships with colleagues who I once did the same daily tasks with, to becoming their manager.

Whist in the Management role I experienced a number of different situations also gaining HR skills through these situations. From this job role I have found managing is something I would continue to pursue as I enjoy the challenge and the variety it brings on a daily basis.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Fast paced repair and on line sales envroment
Managing Stock for repair, ensuring quick and cost effective repair of stock, reclaiming value from stock that is deemed unrepairable, selling stock that has been repaired via on line sales platforms.

CCUK ltd is in the process of pulling out of the UK
Pros