Cash Converters

Cash Converters Employee Reviews in Doncaster

Salary brilliant, staff management not so
I worked there and one thing you have to abide by is that you and your family and friends can't buy or sell from or to the store. I bought an item, at full cost along with a few other items at full cost. A member of the staff decided to allow the sale and then report it to hr. 2 weeks after buying said items I was invited to a disciplinary and dismissed. All for buying an item!! The salary is great, some staff are tolerable but overall for a long term career then it needs revamping.
Horrendous place to work
I started with this company in August, I was looking forward to it but it wasn't what it was made out to be! The shop was filthy and falling to bits staff were childish and lazy they also messed around constantly. I was doing jewellery count when a piece of wood fell from the ceiling and smacked me on the head all of which was on cctv but nothing was done about this. I kept telling the manager health and safety needed to come in as when you ran water it stunk like sewage but nothing was ever done.

I would advise no one to work for this company. Long hours, worked hard while managers just sat back on there phones and do nothing.

There is no guidance from management whatsoever.

The only good thing about working there was a decent wage at the end of the month.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Long hours, poor management, filthy shop