One “getting to know you” recorded video interview, just a few questions you record yourself answering on your phone, then usually one face to face interview in store. Focus on any previous industry product knowledge, leadership experience, and customer service experience you have. They don’t expect someone to be an expert at jewelry and electronics on day one but you do need some background whether it be computers, gaming, retail, or jewelry.
Good painless interview process
Easy, he just needed someone to do the job
It was a hard process. They want the best people for the job so they put you through an intense interview.
Depending on the person that is interviewing you it can be different with different branches. but overall even if the interviewer is nice and friendly always answer the question professionally.
Full of promise/Job does not deliver!!!
- How does someone get hired at Cash Converters? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Cash Converters?5 people answered
- Is the pay monthly (On a specific date) or weekly?4 people answered
- Does Cash Converters require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Ca…4 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Cash Converters?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Cash Converters?3 people answered
- Is there a uniform? If so, what does it look like?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Cash Converters?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Cash Converters?3 people answered
- What is the Cash Converters employee discount?3 people answered