You should dress smartly
Arrive confident and ready to work. They want to see you've got personality and charisma.
You should prepare by first of all reading up on the company ad before an interview go into the store and check out the items they have so when they ask you what you know about the company and the products that they specialze in you will be able to give confident and accurate answers.
Simple mathematics, e.g. knowing how to calculate a percentage. You must be bubbly and approachable, and quite outgoing
Research the company!
Even if the question isn't asked always be prepared for it. remain calm, don't go into the interview all anxious and nervous. be yourself and confident and don't be afraid to list what you can bring to the company.
- What is the interview process like at Cash Converters?7 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Cash Converters? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- Is the pay monthly (On a specific date) or weekly?4 people answered
- Does Cash Converters require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Ca…4 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Cash Converters?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Cash Converters?3 people answered
- Is there a uniform? If so, what does it look like?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Cash Converters?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Cash Converters?3 people answered
- What is the Cash Converters employee discount?3 people answered