Carrot Pharma Recruitment

Carrot Pharma Recruitment Employee Reviews

I joined Carrot as a recent graduate into my first role in recruitment. Fantastic training and management where everyone is managed individually and able to progress at their own pace. Great company culture with a fab team to work with and lots of incentives for hitting targets.
Fantastic example of a 'grown up recruitment agency'. The owners really value work/life balance, which is key for me with a young family. I would highly recommend working at Carrot Pharma!
Carrot is a great place to work. The offices are bright and vibrant and the atmosphere is friendly and fun. You are given autonomy to manage your own desk and there is a good work life balance.
Carrot really is a great place to work, the team are amazing, we have a great laugh and everyone is really supportive. I genuinely think we have the best work/life balance in the industry too!
Pros
Team, culture, support
Cons
Carrot Pharma Recruitment is a great place to work. Not only does it have a strong values based culture but the environment and team are friendly and fun. The effort you put in equals the rewards you get out, no irrelevant KPI's, music in the office, beer fridge Fridays, socials, occasional early Friday finishes, choice of Wilmslow or Manchester offices as well as the usual suite of fantastic benefits are on offer.