CARPETRIGHT PLC Employee Review

View all CARPETRIGHT PLC reviews

Avoid
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  South West12 November 2019
I joined Carpetright straight out of university, and whilst the work was manageable, over the last few months things have changed drastically. Stores are constantly short staffed, and colleagues are expected to work overtime with no extra pay, and little to no management. Constant high targets that are impossible to meet with other pressures.

Other CARPETRIGHT PLC Employee Reviews

Very good
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oxford, Oxfordshire4 December 2019
Enjoyed working for them. Nice environment, some of the staff were very nice and made me feel comfortable. Looked forward to going into work and it was a chilled vibe
over worked, underpaid, used and abused, no support from middle and upper management
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Midland20 November 2019
I love my role within the company, but the pricing structure is very dishonest and we are ridiculously expensive. We are ripping customers off make no mistake about it. The products sold are often not fit for purpose and conflict resolution is poor.
I was assaulted by a member of staff and they kept their job despite evidence proving the assault happened. I opted to relocate to avoid further conflict.
AVOID AVOID AVOID

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CARPETRIGHT PLC. Our community is ready to answer.