Carnival Employee Reviews

Awful
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire13 July 2018
Worst company I’ve ever worked for. Management are completely incompetent and it’s impossible to get anything done because of internal politics. Do yourself a favour and avoid like the plague.
Easy going yet effective work place
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Wokingham, Berkshire5 April 2017
The staff are welcoming and fun and it feels like a family. The building mostly runs smoothly and the most enjoyable part is being able to meet new people and customers as well as make new friends.
Enjoyable place to work
Cash Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southampton15 July 2016
I shared the 13 currency bank accounts with one other lady, we managed these on a daily basis and did the month end reconciliation which went toward the finance directors reports pacakge at the end of the month. I learned alot here using excel spreadsheets and Oracle, I also used RBS Bankline to send payments to various people/places around the world.
I got along well wirth my colleagues and worked in a team of 5 most of the time. The hardest part of this job was managing queries for foreign staff whose money may not have arrived where it should of, I had to deal with enquiring staff and the bank to rectify these which could be time consuming.
The most enjoyable part of this job was the comradery spirit and working together as a big team, finance dept had 120 staff, any problems would be sorted out by several people in different parts of the business.
Pros
nice open plan office with atrium cafe
Cons
no free parking
Fun Workplace
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Wokingham, ENG12 February 2015
* Fully qualified lifeguard I take responsibility for the Health and Safety of our members and fellow staff members in the pool and surrounding areas and ensure all our poolside activities are promoted and run effectively. Any irregularities are dealt with in timely fashion

* Friendly and approachable

* Provide a supportive customer service role

* Provide personal attention and care to all members

* Ensure the swimming areas and equipment are maintained and presented in line with brand standards
very fnice and fun to work
Cruise consultant (Former Employee) –  Southampton22 October 2014
Various calls and plans of the day

Luxurious lifestyles of customers

Best Management

Fun working with co workers

Hardest part was going home as always liked working around them

When achieved beyond my targets
Pros
very nice environment
Cons
hard to tell
good fun
youth staff (Current Employee) –  southampton14 January 2013
ive very much enjoyed working on board the ships and have learned a lot and been to some amazing places i might not have been able to go to before. my co workers were all lovely and the work was fun altough very tiring.
Pros
seeing the world
Cons
no job security