Carlisle Support Services

Carlisle Support Services Employee Reviews for Steward

• Pre Match/Post Match conducting security checks on members of public and stadium. • Spectator safety, assist in evacuation of spectators. • Manned entrances/Exits, Monitor spectators. • Directed spectators to desired locations.
Carlisle are the best company you ever work with, they look after their staff, you get break on time and you get paid according to your hours. I recocomed to work for them.
Working here is great however the company over staff therefore the earlier you come the more likely you receive a shift. Also, it is fast paced and has people of many cultures.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Over staffing
You go into work early and sign in around the back. Check tickets in the morning during opening times
Pros
free lunch
Cons
standing
A day at work for an event steward is a long one but can be very rewarding. You will be on your feet all day dressed smartly looking after a variety of areas at an event. You may be checking tickets guarding a door or just located to answer questions that visitors may have to do with the particular event. You get to see all sorts of people working for Carlisle Royalty Politicians and people off the TV but the days are very long you can be on your feet for up to 9 hours at a time.
Pros
Flexible work
Cons
Not enough work available
In my time working for Carlisle, I was a safety steward at horse race days and various other functions. Although it was a zero hours contract at the time, I was often contacted early to see if I wanted to work for certain events as I'd shown I was reliable and was prepared for long shifts. So although the zero hours factor was a downside, it was countered by getting offered most of the jobs that came up at the venue I worked at.
Pros
Good team, hard work is rewarded
Cons
Can be dull, and sometimes long hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Carlisle Support Services?