Carlisle Support Services

Carlisle Support Services Employee Reviews for Cleaner

When i started all was good but after first month my wages were always wrong and had to wait until my next payday for what i was owed. sometimes it took longer as i always had to remind them. they always ran out of products needed to do the job at hand and then got a ear full when jobs were not done to standard.
I think the company as a whole are mistaken in putting what the say into practice, which cannot help the company and there communication skills leave something to be desired, I am going to say something now which genuinely upsets me as I really want to work but not for a company like Carlisle support Services.
Cons
Useless company dont care about the workers only contact you when they have a problem . Poor pay nothing extra for nights. Lack off stock . To be honest nothing good to say about Carlisle
Cons
I have been with Carlisle Support Services since March 2017. I have a great boss & I absolutely love my job with this company. They are very supportive & if I need or want anything I just ask & its usually no problem. I am this year's employee of the year & was rewarded very very well for this! Thank you so much Carlisle.
If I could rate 0 stars,I would. Absolutely horrible company to work for.Its not even a company,it's a circus,full of clowns.I would strongly recommend no body works with Carlisle Support Services.
Pros
Cons
There are no good things I can say.
This job was not for me, no employee support, no chance of progression. Found the manager to be quite sexist when he asked me if using a leaf blower is too much of a mans job.
Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc). Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities. Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects. Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs. Make adjustments and minor repairs. Stock and maintain supply rooms. Cooperate with the rest of the staff. Follow all health and safety regulations
Pros
Good Co-Workers
Cons
Bad Administration