CarFinance 247

CarFinance 247 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom26 reviews
Good company to work for welcoming and very organised, good benefits once targets hit.
If you don’t hit targets they expect you stay behind after your shift or work weekends but there’s always extra training available to help hit the targets.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
I started back in January. Was put to work after training for two weeks. Wasn't show how to do anything the correct way, was shown how to carry out my role by someone who had been there two months longer than myself. Was told i would be trained on this area then trained in another area so I'd be multi trained. Never got trained in the other area 'because they haven't got a manager to oversee', even so newbies were getting upskilled right away! Then we meet carona virus. At this point I was told along with half the company that I had 'failed my probation, one week before the government offered furlough pay. At that point eventually I was taken back on. Only to then be left in the dark about my position. I was then told I may face redundancy as they are opening a new business. I quit whilst I was ahead. But appalling. No communication. No updates. Just in the dark. No compassion.
Pros
Good pay, nice colleagues, lovely office, dress down fridays
Cons
Work 9-6, 10-7, 11-8. change rotas constantly, changes teams constantly, no parking, KPI's set byamagers unaware of the challenges, micro management
Company is great and a great environment - you are rewarded for your work and have opportunity to grow. They have great incentives and ways for you to grow. It's a lot better than the other jobs I have had in the past
Pros
free fruit
Cons
social groups
Working for CarFinance247 was rewarding and exciting, I was always happy going into work and enjoyed the fast pace of the sales floor. The management encouraged team work which meant you could have a sensible work life balance knowing your team had your back.
I was speaking to existing clients and upselling them GAP insurance, this was done through excellent rapport and a detailed fact find, providing a recommendation and completing a final sale.
Run by unqualified egotists who lack any sense of loyalty or structure. Wolf of wall street mentality with no skills or techniques to back up their exceedingly delusional goals of domination, just sheer pressure selling and brainless work.
Good company

Free coffee

Free fruit

Good end of year party

Overtime is also available
I have worked in the business for over 7 years and have a great journey within the business starting on sales and after various promotions I am now a board member.
Pros
Free fruit and coffee, great benefits package, lovely working enviroment
Cons
Absolutely horrendous place to work on the cleaning sector anyway as there's no incentive to the job, the people that work there don't show any appreciation in the work that you do for them as they are all up their own backsides, snooty and think that they are too good to converse with the likes of cleaners who try their best to maintain a high level of cleanliness for the staff to work in. The people in there treat the cleaners like they are slaves whose only purpose is to move the things they should really move themselves and purposely leave things on their desk we are asked to move only to report us when we do so. They also expect too much work in the measly 3 hours they give us to do our job.
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention.
not a good place to work. Overpromised on salary and commission expectations. They give you a lot of perks during training etc but then when you get on the job you get the toughest clients and its rubbish
I’ve been at CF247 for just over 18 months, and in that time I’ve had my salary bumped up twice plus won and whole load of incentives... The environment is friendly, the culture is one of the best I’ve ever worked in, and the brothers who own the company genuinely care about all of the staff. Like all sales jobs, there will always be slow times, however the OTL’s do all they can to keep team moral high! I see my team as a second family! I actually enjoy going to work, especially knowing we are doing something that can genuinely make an impact to someone’s everyday life!
Pros
Quarterly pay reviews. Fun working environment. Additional incentives
Cons
The car park needs an upgrade but can’t complain to much
lots of pressure and no work life balance

Very little training when you are starting out

Many managers aren't qualified to carry out their roles

Most enjoyable part, the events (christmas & the races)
Brilliant place to work, lovely people, brilliant management. Growing company so some teething issues which makes the job stressful! A high expectation, but well rewarded if you do your job right. Hard work is a must, laziness pointed out and not tolerated, so not the place for an easy laid back job. Basic salary could be better, but reviewed on a regular basis based on performance. Lots of different departments so very accommodating to everybody’s needs
Pros
Fun atmosphere, subsided parking
Cons
Stressful, money could be better
Thoroughly enjoyed the experience working with CarFinance247. Professional, personable and caring environement with room to grow and thrive within a variety of sectors (finance, customer services).
Its a very bad company to work for. you get treated really bad don't care about you and its all lies. you go though a week of training and then give you 10 minutes on system then thrown on the phone.
the pay is shocking its not what they offer you at all do not work for this company
Pros
Cons
everything about the job
Good company to work for but there are not many progression opportunities. Lack of communication between management and staff is also something I picked up on. Would recommended.
I have worked at CarFinance 247 for a year now and the atmosphere is great, the people are nice and willing to help out when you need it. The training facility is great for new and existing employees.
Do not work for this company, depending on if management like you as a person will determine how far you go, certain managers can do pretty much do anything they like, not come into work have whatever time off etc also very un-appreciative of how much work time and effort you put in with a whole unapproachable attitude towards staff members entirely. Also speaking up when certain managers are wrong can put you under improvement plans? Staff depending on if they can hit numbers don't have to come into the company at all where as others who are on time everyday and come in late once and get disciplinarys/contract terminated...not a great work environment at all !! They expect you to come in on days off if not you will go down in managements eyes, ie if you have kids this will not be the job for you ! You get told of uncapped earnings but commission structure to how many hours you actually put in works out at a ridiculous rate...DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY !!
Scoring calls to make sure they are compliant with regulations.
Feeding back to the advisers, help with selling techniques.

Promoting compliance culture within the business to ensure that FCA principles are at the heart of the business.

Enjoying the challenge of developing new skills.
Pros
Local Business
Cons
Challanges between Managers & Compliance
i enjoyed working at car finance 247 due to it being a very fun workplace. I learnt a lot at car finance 247 and the most enjoyable part of the job was being around the people and the team
great company to work at,

listens to everyone's point of view and is constantly trying to find new ways to improve internal processes.

Employees are great and the management is really supportive.

Managers have a large presence and are involved heavily with projects there is also a monthly company presentation which keeps all staff informed and in the loop.

Easy to develop in the company as they will happily put you into training to improve your skills and have research and development days to learn new skills or strengthen existing ones.
Pros
Research and development days, Approachable management, trainign oppurtunities