Just send them your CV and you’re almost certainly guaranteed an interview. I got a job there with zero experience and no interest in sales. They take on everybody, regardless of experience and interests, and in-then have a high staff turnover.
They employ pretty much anybody and in-turn have a very unhealthy staff turnover. I was employed with virtually no experience and minimal interest in selling. However, just tell them that you’re a fantastic salesperson who’s obsessed with working longer hours than contracted (without any additional pay) in order to earn a very insignificant amount of commission.
Take a bottle of vodka to the interview and get the interviewer paralectic
Agree to minimum wage less 15% for the slush fund.
Work for peanuts and don't query anything
Long process, CV, Psychometric Tests, web cam quick fire video questions. Telephone interview then interview at the office.
- What should you wear to an interview at CarFinance 247?10 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at CarFinance 247?8 people answered
- What is the CarFinance 247 employee discount?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at CarFinance 247?4 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at CarFinance 247? How many days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at CarFinance 247?3 people answered
- Do you have an out of hours sales team? (Night shift)3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of CarFinance 247?2 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at CarFinance 247?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at CarFinance 247?One person answered