Depends on the role
5 days a week including weekends. If you’re rotad in on the weekend then you have days off in the week. You’ll be expected to work most weekends regardless of other life commitments. They have a horrible culture of coming in on your days-off (with no extra pay) to meet your sales targets so not to lose your job.
5 days a week 2 Saturdays and 1 Sunday on a rota basis
5 days a week, shifts between 9am-7pm. Over time offered for days off and to work until 10pm, all paid extra on top of salary which is really good!
- What should you wear to an interview at CarFinance 247?10 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at CarFinance 247?8 people answered
- How does someone get hired at CarFinance 247? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- What is the CarFinance 247 employee discount?5 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at CarFinance 247? How many days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at CarFinance 247?3 people answered
- Do you have an out of hours sales team? (Night shift)3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of CarFinance 247?2 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at CarFinance 247?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at CarFinance 247?One person answered