Careerlink Ltd

Careerlink Ltd Order Picker hourly salaries in the United Kingdom

Salary estimated from 19 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Last updated: 17 March 2020
Average salary
£8.50 per hour
Meets national average
  • Most Reported
£6.65
£12.85
Salary Distribution
Job openings matching Order Picker in Careerlink Ltd
  • narrow isle licence order picker

    Brierley Hill
    Immediate start for narrow isle licence / order picker role . 30 % of the work is narrow isle driven the other 70 % will be order picking ....
    27 days ago
Get personalised salary insights
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
More Careerlink Ltd Loading and Stocking salariesAverage SalarySalary Distribution
179 salaries reported
£9.57 per hour
  • Most Reported
£6.65
£14.65
90 salaries reported
£9.19 per hour
£6.65
£14.65
7 salaries reported
£9.01 per hour
£6.65
£14.65
15 salaries reported
£8.92 per hour
£6.65
£14.65
10 salaries reported
£9.75 per hour
£6.65
£14.65