Careerlink Ltd Employee Review

View all Careerlink Ltd reviews

Reliable and honestly great!
Driver (Current Employee) –  England11 December 2018
Honestly, work staff are reliable and are always helpful as they always reply in quick period of time, always let me know things that i should know and the duration of the job.

They always pay in time and never let me down. Not only this but there are many other things that I could say like the fact that they have an ideal job in mind for you and will help in your decisions.
Pros
Listed in my review
Cons
Non

Other Careerlink Ltd Employee Reviews

Rubbish
worker (Former Employee) –  Smethwick, West Midlands26 November 2019
The people working there are stuck up. Considering I am a reliable worker I work all the shifts they give they still treat me like nothing. I called once to let them know I cant make it, she was stubborn and and argued over the phone. Rubbish place to work, people don't care about you, Individuals are discriminated and marginalised due to race. So many of these people are racists. THINK TWICE BEFORE WORKING HERE.
Warehouse Career link
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Hinckley, Leicestershire29 October 2019
This agency Career Link, is rubbished I'm never see nothing like that, the person's in the phone is so rude sometimes I think this people's is not having love at night.
Pros
Not free nothing you need to pay coffee and tea everything.
Cons
Not paying 11.15£, is paying is the true 8.21£

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Careerlink Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

1.7