Careerlink Ltd Employee Review

View all Careerlink Ltd reviews

Excellent agency
Production operative (Current Employee) –  Wolverhampton, West Midlands18 December 2018
Great bunch at the Walsall office. Went and registered and got the job straight away. Totally honest with me. Looking forward to working with them. Cheers Dave

Other Careerlink Ltd Employee Reviews

Rubbish
worker (Former Employee) –  Smethwick, West Midlands26 November 2019
The people working there are stuck up. Considering I am a reliable worker I work all the shifts they give they still treat me like nothing. I called once to let them know I cant make it, she was stubborn and and argued over the phone. Rubbish place to work, people don't care about you, Individuals are discriminated and marginalised due to race. So many of these people are racists. THINK TWICE BEFORE WORKING HERE.
Warehouse Career link
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Hinckley, Leicestershire29 October 2019
This agency Career Link, is rubbished I'm never see nothing like that, the person's in the phone is so rude sometimes I think this people's is not having love at night.
Pros
Not free nothing you need to pay coffee and tea everything.
Cons
Not paying 11.15£, is paying is the true 8.21£

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Careerlink Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

1.7