Careerlink Ltd Employee Review

View all Careerlink Ltd reviews

As I work for a busy work company and also where work is always following along. The start of the work could be heavy or light.
deckhand worker (Current Employee) –  Smethwick23 January 2016
A typical day at work.
As I work for a busy work company and also where work is always following along. The start of the work could be heavy or light in carrying.

Other Careerlink Ltd Employee Reviews

Awful
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee) –  DPD, Hinckley10 December 2019
Horrible attitude from the conductor. Information from various staff members contradicting the advert and each other whilst I'm in the room. They are script readers, I filled in the form exactly how it asked me to,yet the conductor was adamant that I 'HAD' to fill in these other bits, until I pointed out she was wrong. The conductor was not pleased to be made to look foolish and proceeded to argue with me about my reluctance to fill in the DBS form they provided me, even while I was holding my current and valid DBS obtained the last time I worked at this position. The conductor had no idea how to do their job and was treating me like I was the idiot because they didn't know how to go off script.
Rubbish
worker (Former Employee) –  Smethwick, West Midlands26 November 2019
The people working there are stuck up. Considering I am a reliable worker I work all the shifts they give they still treat me like nothing. I called once to let them know I cant make it, she was stubborn and and argued over the phone. Rubbish place to work, people don't care about you, Individuals are discriminated and marginalised due to race. So many of these people are racists. THINK TWICE BEFORE WORKING HERE.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Careerlink Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

1.7