Careerlink Ltd Employee Review

View all Careerlink Ltd reviews

poor work ethic from agency
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Wednesbury, West Midlands30 July 2019
worked for this agency in a furniture shop in Wednesbury caught bus or biked every day turned up on time worked overtime had a holiday booked explained to agency and company response yeah that's fine just come back in when you've arrived back only to be phoned on the way home from airport to be told your not needed anymore we will find you something else thought id be treated a little better after 10 weeks on there books
Pros
Cons
no respect

Other Careerlink Ltd Employee Reviews

Rubbish
worker (Former Employee) –  Smethwick, West Midlands26 November 2019
The people working there are stuck up. Considering I am a reliable worker I work all the shifts they give they still treat me like nothing. I called once to let them know I cant make it, she was stubborn and and argued over the phone. Rubbish place to work, people don't care about you, Individuals are discriminated and marginalised due to race. So many of these people are racists. THINK TWICE BEFORE WORKING HERE.
Warehouse Career link
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Hinckley, Leicestershire29 October 2019
This agency Career Link, is rubbished I'm never see nothing like that, the person's in the phone is so rude sometimes I think this people's is not having love at night.
Pros
Not free nothing you need to pay coffee and tea everything.
Cons
Not paying 11.15£, is paying is the true 8.21£

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Careerlink Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

1.7