Careerlink Ltd Management reviews

lies lies lies
worker (Former Employee) –  Stourbridge, West Midlands lye7 October 2019
Right where to start , past comments are true you work 13 weeks then work drops off and there's no work for you and get rid of you. don't believe there lies.you may get sent to stourport . agency are a waste of time too , its up to you but i would not waste you time with them. believe in the masses we don't lie.
Pros
some good guy to work with.
Cons
non
Attitude
Customer (Former Employee) –  Walsall, West Midlands18 May 2018
Consultant rude with a patronizing aggressive tone.
Demanding I forget my other interviews to sign up with them to 'potentially' start this apparent job on Monday.
Nice try, try fooling someone else
Agent
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Kent10 November 2017
The agents are scammers, and will steal your wages. They lie about the rate to get you onto a job, then deny any such agreement or conversation on hourly rate! Beware scott cooper!!! You have been warned!
Cons
Long hours, underpaid.
joke
dog body (Former Employee) –  Walsall, West Midlands28 January 2017
Shut this place down.lies and never get u work mess u about also................ ........dont sign up for this place.the words...we will ring u back and dont
Pathetic
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Smethwick, West Midlands1 December 2016
Absolutely pathetic, never even gave me a shift for DPD, just keep saying they are trying to fit me in. KEEP AWAY from this terrible agency.
Pros
Cons
Pathetic
Not good
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Oldbury, West Midlands29 November 2016
Don't use Careerlink they are rubbish I went to work for dpd in Oldbury and they only booked me for one shift last Wednesday and never phoned me back for another shift I won.t be using Careerlink ever again
Pros
No pros
Cons
Treated you like rubbish
Lies lies lies
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Oldbury and smethick28 November 2016
Career linkπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's all I have to say,Keep away from this so called agency,Plenty more decent ones out there guys who pay better and treat you better.And forget about the 12 week lies coz that's what it is lies.
Pros
Cons
all
Dont sign up
Dogs body (Former Employee) –  Smethwick16 February 2016
This is a horrible place to work for, pay is rubbish, people are horrible, DPD staff treat you very badly. They will not keep you on for the elusive Β£10.00 per hour
Pros
Cons
everythimg
A stressfull venue, but my first legal job.
Warehouse Operative/Picker. (Current Employee) –  Walsall, West Midlands, UK.5 February 2015
About Careerlink:

1. ~ To them, You are considered just as a NUMBER (they call for many people than needed (to avoid those not turning up) and the extra are simply sent back home,

2. ~ There is no point of binding staffs to showing up 45 minutes early (not be paid for that),

3. ~ When you turn high rate, they won't need you any more,

4. ~ You do not feel that the principle of Equal opportunity apply,

5. ~ Co-workers do not face necessarily the same realities, whether you are a girl, an indian, a polish, etc.

6. ~ The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are appointed to work at Parsonage Street, Oldbury (DPD/Birds), dealing with the small parcels.

7. ~ The hardest one is when you have to lift up lot of heavy parcels (10 to 35 kg).

About the work frame

1. The technology of the machinery in Hub 1(Smethwick), is too old, so too noisy; the work frame is dusty, and the Hub 1 appears overpopulated;
2. The overrepresentation of some phenotype makes you fell being some where in India; to me it is not an aleatory coincidence.
3. There is a culture of shouting at junior worker; this is obvious from the Hub manager, down to the team leader.
(TNT Executives are rather friendly and their company business is as well prosperous. N.B:Throughout Manpower, I have been working for TNT at Atherstone)

Conclusion

To sum up, since the business prove to be prosperous, the human being, as the most important of the production factors, should be treated with some more considerations.
I would not recommend this job to a relative, except whether you take
  more... it for a short period, or as a springboard to give you a much more momentum for a better opportunity.  less
Pros
Pay rate (10.50/Hour), Hub 2 (Smethwick) and Hub 3 (Oldbury) do offer nice work frames in terme of health and safety
Cons
At Smethwick, the technology is too old in Hub 1. It is too noisy; also, the hub1 is dusty and appears overpopulated.
Enjoyable and useful learning experience within the recruitment industry
Recruitment worker (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Walsall 3 June 2013
Provided a greater understanding of the recruitment industry offering in-depth knowledge regarding the selection process of suitable candidates. Also provided an understanding concerning contracts with not only candidates but organisations that the agency supplied workers too.

The job offered flexible working hours in consideration to my Business Management degree as at the time balancing my final year with work was difficult.
Pros
Flexible working hours, support of, management regarding my degree
Cons
Balancing work with university