Carbon60 Employee Reviews

A good agency to work for
Skilled labourer/handyman, snagging etc (Former Employee) –  Banbury, Oxfordshire15 September 2019
Mainly a good agency to work with. Supplied me with plenty of work at various companies in Banbury. Would work with them again. A lot better tan many other agencies.
Pros
Mainly paid on tine
Cons
Pay could be higher
dicrimination fake
cleaner (Former Employee) –  Oldbury, West Midlands9 September 2019
discrimination act rude pick choose ethnicity
fake advertsing time waster very racist .terrible bad attitude racisim terrible fake advertising rude liers
Good company
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Birmingham6 September 2019
Good company, good and caring management good salary and location I really enjoyed working with them I was quite sad when my contract ended. Really good people
Mordern day slaver
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Chichester, West Sussex8 April 2019
Do not work for this company they do not pay money that is owed for hours done they are little better then a common thief avoid at all costs. I have been trying time after time to get the money they owe me with no joy
Pros
Cons
Slavery
Avoid
Industrial cleaner (Former Employee) –  Supposedly , hartlepool27 January 2019
Carbon 60 advertise phantom jobs just to acquire cv's and sell people's details to other companies, gave up in the end , complete waste of time !!!!!! Avoid.
Official response from Carbon60
28 January 2019

Thank you for your valued feedback.

Could I please ask you to drop us an email at enquires@carbon60global,com in order for us to investigate this matter fully?

Thank you.

Avoid this agency
Worker (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London22 November 2018
Was told had work was for 8 weeks + left another job for for it as was closer to home, job ended up being for a week, agent was very dismissive and rude when I called, polar opposite to when I initially called and went and interviewed. Lied about why the job had ended. I know this as I was told the whole truth from the emoloyer.

They pay less than other agencies for the same job.

Feel less than just a number after this experience
Pros
Lie to your face and tell you what you want to hear
Cons
Salary / job security / terrible company name
Official response from Carbon60
27 November 2018

Thank you for your valued feedback.

Thank you.

Did not pay me twice
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands14 June 2018
Worked 2 times for these don't be fooled by the wages.you won't get them when you ring they will blame the contractor but both times they was paid avoid
Poor
Solderer (Former Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire29 May 2018
Was offered an interview, guy at C60 spoke awful to me....even though I still hadn't signed to them !.

Interview was ok.....but place didn't seem interested in my abilities, let alone given a chance.....never heard no more.
A Great Environment With a Suuportive Team
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester21 February 2018
The culture in the office is very positive and supportive. I know my targets, i operate in a specific sector, i have regular 1-1's with my manager and we have regular team meetings where we discuss our performance and the company performance.

There is currently no specific CRM, but we have been told that this will be rolled out before the middle of the year.

I love the fact that we have a casual dress policy in the office. It certainly beats having to be suited and booted every day.

Carbon60 are working hard to make the business a great place to work.
Pros
Location and team
Cons
Lack of technology
Demanding and no focus
Recruitment Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fareham, Hampshire12 November 2017
There is a huge turnover of staff due to little support to the lower management and no real direction for the company. Very little appreciation for hard work/long hours. The company have no KPI's policy(??) and there is not any real structure for individual development. Not even a proper process for supporting failing staff! The company have great plans and blow the trumpet on new incentives then it all just fades away.....

Nice location and offices and a decent annual conference.
Disappointing. Avoid.
Recruitment professional (Former Employee) –  Fareham, Hampshire4 June 2017
Sadly you are a number.
A lot of the management are serial "returners" which says a lot. Many of the good folks have gone to competitors (and stayed away from C60)
Progression is only possible if you have little opinion and agree in the required places.
Training is misguided and condescending in the way it is presented.
THERE IS LIFE OUTSIDE OF C60! There really are better recruitment companies out there. Pick ANYother
Pros
Nice offices
Cons
Lack of listening and understanding, Middle management believe they are greater beings than 'ordinary' staff.
Great company to work for
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fareham, Hampshire20 February 2017
I have found Carbon60 to be a great company to work for, especially in comparison to other competitors.

They have a strong senior management team, I know my package is competitive and we have a good work/life balance.

I've been given some great training and opportunities to progress and generally work with a great team of people.

I would recommend working for Carbon60!
An exceptional company that puts their people at the heart of everything they do
Manager (Current Employee) –  United Kingdom20 February 2017
I've been employed by Carbon60 for almost 10 years, in that time there as been a mass of change which as cumulated in a business that is now out performing the market in terms of both profit and staff turnover.

Carbon60 has an experienced senior management team who have invested heavily in the development of employees throughout the business. this is underpinned by the Carbon60 DNA which drives recruitment, development & progression channels so that you recognise a Carbon60 office not by the sign outside the door but the people in it.

If you're looking for a career in recruitment then my recommendation is always that you choose a business in which culture, development, reward & recognition place a major part in the way the business functions, you'll find all 4 at Carbon60
Pros
Birthday off as Holiday, amazing annual conference, training, reward
Not all that
Delivery (Current Employee) –  Fareham13 February 2017
There have been frequent managerial changes in the last 2 years which has confused the workforce and customers alike. Multiple changes in “direction” are unnerving and further bamboozle co-workers. You try explaining why we are called "Carbon 60" to a client!

A culture exists at C60 based on “if your face fits”. There are some more junior managers that have been here for some time who are plain lazy (maybe they are not employable elsewhere?) and they hang on the coat-tails of yesteryears success.

The candidate (consultant) attraction campaigns look good but sadly do not measure up to competition, nor to its claims of progression and training. Internal training delivery is perceived as condescending and arrogant.
Pros
Good Christmas Do
Cons
Not as it says
Professional working enviornment
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fareham14 June 2016
A corporate business which offers good career progression and are quite competitive in terms of salaries and benefits.

As a recruiter they partner some leading brands and offer good training and development.

In my experience they were a great company to work for.
Pros
nice offices, work / life balance
good company
maintainance (Former Employee) –  Glasgow28 May 2016
agency work place but good for getting you jobs and good advisers to help you find job also very friendly always calling when posiyions coming up.
lieing people
laouurer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham14 March 2016
they lied to me about how long the job would be just to get me on sight to find out ill have about 2 days work working a week in hand to receive nothing really rubbish management not recommended by my self at all
Pros
nothing
Cons
lie
good support
business support (Former Employee) –  Portmouth18 January 2016
6 month contract - wish it was for a year or permanent. Well supported with Carbon 60. Unfortunately The con
tract was not available for extension
Pros
support
Cons
contracts not long enough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carbon60. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8