Carbon60

Carbon60 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom28 reviews
Not happy with the help from carbon 60 did not help with getting me transfer to another department due allergy reaction on silicon based work and had leve the job
carbon60 are only out for themselves as long as they have people on they books and they can provide them work they just leave you to your oen devices, if you don't drive they don't have no trust in anyone when they start a job on the first day you have to meet them at there offices so they can carry you to the job
Pros
Cons
don't care about your wellbeing
2 years on and still waiting for my employment agreement. They ignore my calls and emails until they want me!! Totally unprofessional and unlikely to help in most situations unless they are to blame.
Pros
Cons
No support
I liked working here, friendly people and good flexibility. Could do with more free parking but there is plenty of local paid parking within a 10 minute walk. Shame Covid came along to spoil it.
Long days - 12 hr shift and on your feet all day.
Good bunch of workmates, easy to get on with and helpful.

Moving aircraft panels around large factory site on dedicated trolleys.

Some forklift work
Pros
Shift pattern - 4 days on and 4 days off
Cons
Lot of walking - 15 to 17 miles on a busy shift
partly lost my job due to covid 19 and the manager of the contractor, carbon 60 was not interested in placing me on the furlough system, so I have been left with no job and claiming universal credit. Will never work for this shower of sh--e again.
I start working 2 weeks ago, I should get paid every week but I did not.
The first week they told me that I've gaved the wrong card details ( account number and sort code ) and I have to wait till the next friday(pay day)

The second week they paid me 153£ for 22 h . 153£÷22h = 6.95£/h when I should have 9.33/h .

And now they told me to wait until monday for the rest of the money (33h)
Comment – 23 April 2020
Hi,

Thank you for leaving us this feedback, and I'd like to apologise for your negative experience. Please can you send us more details of this to enquiries@carbon60global.com so that we can investigate further?

Kind regards,

Alys
Working with other people and showing new employees what to do when they started working there. Cleaning all areas including offices, kitchen areas and toilets. All staff members were good to work with.
Offered a job at Airbus through Carbon 60. Had at least 3 Monday start dates that were always cancelled Sunday evening.
Tons of emails offering various explanations. Do not pay upfront for a DBS check or Post office documentation verification.

Basically all a bit of a con do not trust these people with your details or career.
Comment – 4 December 2019
Hi,

Thank you for leaving us this feedback, and I'd like to apologise for your negative experience. I understand that Airbus clearance levels mean that there are often delays in start dates, and I appreciate how frustrating this must be.

I believe this issue has now been resolved, but if you have any further comments or questions please don't hesitate to contact us on enquiries@carbon60global.com.

Kind regards,

Alys
Mainly a good agency to work with. Supplied me with plenty of work at various companies in Banbury. Would work with them again. A lot better tan many other agencies.
Pros
Mainly paid on tine
Cons
Pay could be higher
discrimination act rude pick choose ethnicity
fake advertsing time waster very racist .terrible bad attitude racisim terrible fake advertising rude liers
Good company, good and caring management good salary and location I really enjoyed working with them I was quite sad when my contract ended. Really good people
I have experienced poor "management" multiple times. Managers make you feel like your opinions don't count and any concerns raised by members of staff are ignored. The attitude of the management team is "get on with it, if you don't like it just leave" due to this many members of staff have been in tears as they are under extreme pressure due to the workloads with no compassion or solutions by management.

Pay is extremely poor in relation to the responsibility and the workload with hardly any progression opportunities.

The company needs to have a look at the true happiness of their staff instead of just focusing on profits and future deals.
Pros
Conference
Cons
Awful management by all.
Do not work for this company they do not pay money that is owed for hours done they are little better then a common thief avoid at all costs. I have been trying time after time to get the money they owe me with no joy
Pros
Cons
Slavery
Carbon 60 advertise phantom jobs just to acquire cv's and sell people's details to other companies, gave up in the end , complete waste of time !!!!!! Avoid.
Cons
Comment – 28 January 2019
Thank you for your valued feedback.

Could I please ask you to drop us an email at enquires@carbon60global,com in order for us to investigate this matter fully?

Thank you.
Was told had work was for 8 weeks + left another job for for it as was closer to home, job ended up being for a week, agent was very dismissive and rude when I called, polar opposite to when I initially called and went and interviewed. Lied about why the job had ended. I know this as I was told the whole truth from the emoloyer.

They pay less than other agencies for the same job.

Feel less than just a number after this experience
Pros
Lie to your face and tell you what you want to hear
Cons
Salary / job security / terrible company name
Comment – 27 November 2018
Thank you for your valued feedback.

Thank you.
Worked 2 times for these don't be fooled by the wages.you won't get them when you ring they will blame the contractor but both times they was paid avoid
Cons
Was offered an interview, guy at C60 spoke awful to me....even though I still hadn't signed to them !.

Interview was ok.....but place didn't seem interested in my abilities, let alone given a chance.....never heard no more.
Cons
The culture in the office is very positive and supportive. I know my targets, i operate in a specific sector, i have regular 1-1's with my manager and we have regular team meetings where we discuss our performance and the company performance.

There is currently no specific CRM, but we have been told that this will be rolled out before the middle of the year.

I love the fact that we have a casual dress policy in the office. It certainly beats having to be suited and booted every day.

Carbon60 are working hard to make the business a great place to work.
Pros
Location and team
Cons
Lack of technology
There is a huge turnover of staff due to little support to the lower management and no real direction for the company. Very little appreciation for hard work/long hours. The company have no KPI's policy(??) and there is not any real structure for individual development. Not even a proper process for supporting failing staff! The company have great plans and blow the trumpet on new incentives then it all just fades away.....

Nice location and offices and a decent annual conference.
Sadly you are a number.
A lot of the management are serial "returners" which says a lot. Many of the good folks have gone to competitors (and stayed away from C60)

Progression is only possible if you have little opinion and agree in the required places.

Training is misguided and condescending in the way it is presented.

THERE IS LIFE OUTSIDE OF C60! There really are better recruitment companies out there. Pick ANYother
Pros
Nice offices
Cons
Lack of listening and understanding, Middle management believe they are greater beings than 'ordinary' staff.