Capital Group

Capital Group Employee Reviews

Severe lack of structure and audit/data quality processes. Slow to change and opportunities are rare. Very good training programs on offer however
Pros
Benefits, Culture
Cons
Management, Structure
Ceased Trading due to difficult trading conditions and cash flow difficulties. The Printing side of the company brought the company down due to cash flow difficulties and continuous expansion did not help as the more the company expanded!
A group of staff fight among themselves to allocate themselves jobs and overtime.Shunter means fueller.And you fuel buses non stop for 7 hours.Avoidif you value your health and safety.
Pros
Cons
Shunter jobs only for old staff anybody else are cleaners or fueller whether you have a pcv or not.
No two days are every the same, I have a varied and interesting role.I would not have stayed so long with this company if my role remained the same from when I first started.
Mainly responsible for managing your own day, expected to work extra hours when busy, but also flexibility in working hours when pressure was off. Team players willing to help each other and good fun to be around.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Occasional long hours
I have no previous experience of working in payroll. (----------) Gave me the opportunity and I have learned a lot from tax code to queries and I have the best managers around me and extremely co-operative colleagues. The part I enjoy most in my position is to deal with payroll queries and giving best customer service anyone can ask for.
Pros
free lunch every friday plus company bonus