Hard but very balanced and u are put to pa e and test without realising but if you no how to connect with the customer servide side of thing you get through
As they are so desperate for staff, they aren’t really bothered what you express in the interview stage.
Competency based questions - examples of situations
Quick and informal, they want to find people who will stay through training and keep the right attitude afterwards.
Easy. Basic questions. They basically will expect you to structure answers as - what was the situation that you were in, what was the targeted outcome, what did you do to achieve that, what was the end result.
Great, very friendly and provide you with lots of information, just don't get talking into going for a company you didn't apply for as I did.
- If you were to leave Capita PLC, what would be the reason?42 people answered
- What would you suggest Capita PLC management do to prevent others from leaving?31 people answered
- How are the working hours at Capita PLC?25 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Capita PLC?23 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Capita plc?23 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Capita plc? What are the steps along the way?22 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Capita PLC?19 people answered
- What is the Capita Customer Management employee discount?14 people answered
- Does Capita plc require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Capita …14 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Capita PLC?12 people answered