Telephone and later on one to one
As you would expect from an interview. There was only one interview.
I never had an interview... they hired me through an agency. Been there over a year and still haven’t had a probationary meeting
Brilliant,very tactile infact the interviewer took me on a weekend away but it was desaster and I did a toiletwindow job and hitchhiked home
Shocking, unprofessional, mis informed.
Basically demonstrates the ethos of the company..just a number that is in & out
As previously stated couldn't take them seriously at all!
Very very long and arduous when they are well staffed. They take anyone when they need people but they will drop you like a hot potato when they do not need people.
Basic considering they are interviewing Clinicians, you can tell they are office orientated.
Easy!! Telephone interview consists of basic questions which any person can answer. The face to face interview consists of again simple questions and an IT test.
- If you were to leave Capita PLC, what would be the reason?42 people answered
- What would you suggest Capita PLC management do to prevent others from leaving?31 people answered
- How are the working hours at Capita PLC?25 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Capita PLC?23 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Capita plc?23 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Capita plc? What are the steps along the way?22 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Capita PLC?19 people answered
- What is the Capita Customer Management employee discount?14 people answered
- Does Capita plc require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Capita …14 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Capita PLC?12 people answered