Be smart, not overly loud. Just take part and be polite.
Revise national curriculum
Take passport, driving license, bank card and National Insurance number in with you, take a spare CV in, if worked in a call centre before tell them about how you’ve sorted out a Customers Problem.
Suit and tie, have your cv in front of you and know how much a licence costs!
Turn up, group session, answer silly questions, quizzes and don’t even get me started on the SECUIRTY WATCHDOG process it’s horrendous!!!!!!!!!!
Capita is a training program to help you get a better chance at employment.
Be confident and self assured
Describing how you would work within a team and dealing with conflict is important. How would you manage your day if you were working on your own.
I prepared myself very well, had so many notes, did lots of research but honestly, they don’t really care because they need staff ASAP. So to me, no preparation is actually needed.
Don't go as you will get treated like rubbish
- If you were to leave Capita PLC, what would be the reason?42 people answered
- What would you suggest Capita PLC management do to prevent others from leaving?31 people answered
- How are the working hours at Capita PLC?25 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Capita PLC?23 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Capita plc?23 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Capita plc? What are the steps along the way?22 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Capita PLC?18 people answered
- What is the Capita Customer Management employee discount?14 people answered
- Does Capita plc require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Capita …14 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Capita PLC?12 people answered