Capgemini Employee Reviews

productive
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Inverness14 June 2018
very busy enviroment great team leaders and staff in the department i worked in and very supportive colleagues and a job i was really good at and very intrested in
Scala Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Worthing18 May 2018
Very interesting projects for large clients. Most projects are in the avant garde of the technology. There are many possibilities whenever one wants to be contractor or permanent employee.
Productive and fast moving workplace
Desktop Analyst (Former Employee) –  Inverness16 May 2018
Company is demanding and requires full focus and self improvement is a must.
Colleagues are fun and the teams are around the world.
Good work culture.
Pros
Good work culture
Great Place to Work
Building Manager (Current Employee) –  Shropshire14 May 2018
Great place to work, well organised and focus very much on supporting Staff development . Great supporter of mental health initiatives and active inclusion.
Pros
Great canteen and Staff break out areas.
Cons
Like most businesses parking is a challenge.
Service Analyst
Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom13 April 2018
● Provided a high level overview of the services residing within the infrastructure and desktop environment. This includes tracking new issues, old issues, creating reports to track live changes and problem tickets and showing trend analysis with statistics.
● My role involved creating master tickets in the event of a HPI, and managing the swift resolution and corresponding communications to appropriate Leadership teams and End Users.
● The role was to support the Service Delivery Manager’s in reporting to CDIO on Service Operations and key service management tasks.
● I analysed incidents daily identified unusual activity.
● Main duties include data analysis, incident, problem and change management.
● Using proactive monitoring as well as using monitoring tools, which involved being part of a group to design the tool to give the best possible Service view.
Pros
Working with a big account
Cons
unable to travel
Not a good place to work
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Woking, Surrey5 April 2018
Very limited opportunities to advance. Culture of blame and fear. Lack of recognition. Top-heavy layer of Vice Presidents. No work-life balance: it's a bit of a sweat shop mentality and the management of people is poor
Pros
some good people
Cons
poor people management, very hierarchical, limited opportunities for advancement and growth
Excellent company to work for
Hybrid Citrix Cloud Design Architect (Current Employee) –  London3 April 2018
Best job I have had in some time, time effeiceint, and great work life balance. great culture, impressive work environment, treated as adults and allowed to work from home as much as the project dictates.
Pros
Flexible working
Cons
Lack of support on a management level
IT Analyst/Live Services (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire23 March 2018
Managers would manufacture stressful environments because they thought this caused people to work harder. During my time with a certain team here my anxiety was made a lot worse. I'd ask for help and support and would just be treated like I was an idiot.
Challenging yet fulfilling workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire23 March 2018
Capgemini was a good experience from a Project Management perspective. It is an outcomes based organisation. As a Project Manager, I felt free to devise and deliver the project according to best principles rather than mandated by their internal methodology.

Collaboration is strongly promoted.
Cap Gemini
1st line Internal IT support (Former Employee) –  Nechells22 March 2018
Cap Gemini was my first real job out of University and it taught me a lot about what is required to be successful in the workplace. the environment at Cap was very friendly and lots of good people worked there.
Pros
Great people
Cons
work location
Capgemini - Good place to work
Junior Project Management (Current Employee) –  United Kingdom21 March 2018
Capgemini is a good place to work

You can develop yourself with new skillsets and tools.
The future need highly skilled IT professionals.

You can create a career, meet new people and have fun.
Pros
Good opportunity for progression
Cons
low paid
my first IT job
Graduate trainee (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 March 2018
role was all all about delivery, good culture, looked after their permanent employees.
Lots of movement in mgmt team therefore lots of changing priority and stakeholders to manage
Very relaxed workplace
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  London4 March 2018
If you would like to enjoy a relaxed place, this is the place to be. Easy work, decent management and not aggressive.

Have got good clients across London and the UK.
Excellent
Storage Engineer (Current Employee) –  Manchester21 February 2018
Brilliant atmosphere laid back but hard working team. Very helpful and friendly. Great environment one of the best places ive worked ever. Highly recommended!
Worst ever
Business Development Director UK (Former Employee) –  London Holborn6 February 2018
Typical consultancy working environment. A cutthroat attitude among peers. Management says but cares nothing about the team. HR is more concerned in a generic communication program than to actually improve the work dynamics. Avoid at any cost. Stay unemployed but do not join Cap.
Cons
Management is careless and greedy. Cutthoat mode
Great place to develop
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Holborn, Greater London5 February 2018
Lots of opportunities at Cap. Great place to work but possibly not the best paid!

Lots of time working away from home - not always working on projects that match your development aspirations.
Fantastic job and great opportunities
cyber security analyst (Current Employee) –  Inverness, Highland13 January 2018
Capgemini is a great place to work and grow. They recognize the hard work and dedication that employees put in.
I fully continue to enjoy my time here and develop my skills and values
Pros
excellent support
Cons
some miss management
Capgemini is a good company to work for Why?
Senior Test Analyst/Mentor/Test Lead (Former Employee) –  Birmingham13 January 2018
I worked at Capgemini for 12 years as a Senior Test Analyst/Test Lead. My role was Project based around the UK and this offered a great variety of work. My colleagues were lovely and very easy to get on with. We incorporated a good sense of business and social when working away.
The benefits for my role were particularly good, including buying up to 10 extra days holiday a year, BUPA, pension, and Holiday insurance
I miss the people I worked with and keep in touch with a select few of them.
Pros
Good working relationships
Cons
Long hours and working away from home
Good Global IT Company
Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  Bristol15 December 2017
A French company with a strong presence in India, Capgemini is positioning itself to grow to one of the top Global IT companies in the next 10 years. Growth in NA and Asia/China is the push at the moment.
Opportunities in Cyber Security and Business Consultancy in the UK.

Very flexible with work/life balance so depending on role WFH is normal - some challenging clients can make the role rewarding or stressful
Pros
Good package- Good Work Life Balance
Cons
Can be isolating - no team spirit
Safe enviroment to work in.
Problem Management Analyst / Administrator (Former Employee) –  Inverness, Highland13 December 2017
On a daily basis reports would be updated or created depending on the clients needs,each client being different.I managed to go from a novice working with computers to be able to create reports and host and chair meetings regarding the reports.
The management at the level that I dealt with were always pleasant and treated me with respect.
The management tried to create a FUN workplace culture.
The hardest part of the job was having to stick to strict time lines.
The most enjoyable part of the job was receiving positve feedback from the client on all desks that I worked on.
Pros
Good amount of holidays
Cons
None really

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capgemini. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K