● Provided a high level overview of the services residing within the infrastructure and desktop environment. This includes tracking new issues, old issues, creating reports to track live changes and problem tickets and showing trend analysis with statistics.
● My role involved creating master tickets in the event of a HPI, and managing the swift resolution and corresponding communications to appropriate Leadership teams and End Users.
● The role was to support the Service Delivery Manager’s in reporting to CDIO on Service Operations and key service management tasks.
● I analysed incidents daily identified unusual activity.
● Main duties include data analysis, incident, problem and change management.
● Using proactive monitoring as well as using monitoring tools, which involved being part of a group to design the tool to give the best possible Service view.
Working with a big account