Capco Employee Review

Great experience
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Shoreditch4 July 2016
Work experience at a banking consultancy firm called Capco, allowed me to obtain more skills and knowledge within the business sector. During my week there I developed strategies used throughout the business sector that allowed me to focus on group work. Remit was to create a presentation summarising what we had learnt over the course of the week, we then hat to apply this knowledge to a case study. The employees taught us new things in depth such as customer satisfaction and how to solve working flow problems. This experience has developed my time management skills. We were given challenging tasks but this is what I relish, believing that hard work pays off This is something I follow as a principle of my life; I had a great week culminating in my group presentation being awarded first place.

Other Capco Employee Reviews

Generally a great place to work
Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London13 October 2019
Work is varied dependent on project. I learnt a lot of new skills, management varies dependent on project. Very social environment. If you are not a social person it may be a challenge to be promoted
Fun workplace
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  London16 July 2019
Nice environment, friendly people and overall a good workplace. People come from different places around the world to work there and to hear there stories are very interesting and intriguing. Most people attended top universities and did not all have degree's in business or economics to work there which i found interesting.
Pros
free lunches
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capco. Our community is ready to answer.

Capco Reviews by Location