Capco Employee Review

Business Focussed and Driven
Principle Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brighton24 June 2012
As Principle Consultant my main focus is in dealing with the client, understanding their needs and providing solutions for failing or challenging programmes.
I have learned to be adaptable, manage difficult personalities in a wide variety of situations and surroundings.
I pretty much manage myself but work closely with the Capco team members drawing on a huge resource base.
The hardest part is being away from home Monday to Friday, I have always travelled with my job and enjoy that but not full time.
The people I work with are the best part of my job, their level of excellence, motivation, willingness to get the job done and team spirit are exceptional. Nothing is ever to much to ask.
Pros
making so many connections
Cons
no work life balance

Other Capco Employee Reviews

Generally a great place to work
Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London13 October 2019
Work is varied dependent on project. I learnt a lot of new skills, management varies dependent on project. Very social environment. If you are not a social person it may be a challenge to be promoted
Fun workplace
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  London16 July 2019
Nice environment, friendly people and overall a good workplace. People come from different places around the world to work there and to hear there stories are very interesting and intriguing. Most people attended top universities and did not all have degree's in business or economics to work there which i found interesting.
Pros
free lunches
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capco. Our community is ready to answer.

Capco Reviews by Location