Canada Life Employee Reviews

Fantastic Employer
Sales Support Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Potters Bar, Hertfordshire6 September 2018
Fantastic people, with great values.

Professional but relaxed culture.

Brilliant work/life balance.

Can't ask for much more from a large organization.
MAnaging managers and sales people
Senior Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne22 November 2016
I worked tirelessly and brought the Branch up from 32 to 3rd best branch making profit within 12 months of appointment
I had 3 managers and 55 sales people producing good quality business
Pros
wrote my own pay cheque
Cons
Fast paced, vigilant and friendly
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Potters Bar28 August 2015
On a daily basis I process retirement bond applications, liase with fellow colleagues within a tight-knit team, take incoming calls from Financial Advisers, Account Managers and clients for updates and information. I bank the cheques we receive with the applications and make sure the case runs smoothly. I have worked within two teams at Canada Life; Annuity New Business and Investment New Business where I have learned a considerable amount about retirement and insurance.

My colleagues within my team are a huge plus to the job as they are of similar age and interests making it easy got us all to work well together. I also like the job as I am always kept busy and the environment is positive and uplifting. The most difficult area of the job is that we are unaware of how busy the workload could be until the day. Therefore some days our team have sometimes triple the amount from the previous day, which means we need to come together as a team to ensure all the work is finished correctly & efficiently.

My managers are approachable and trustworthy, creating a pleasant environment to work in.

I believe I am now ready to further my skills and knowledge in a different role.
Productive, Friendly colleague's
Facilities Management/Post assistant (Current Employee) –  Bristol30 July 2014
A typical day consists of Amin and Maintenance work. I have learned a lot in Customer services and other skills on the Facilities side of the job with the various courses I have completed and training from very professional colleagues.The hardest part of the job would be hitting deadlines on maintenance work as sometimes weekend work is required.
Pros
Good Healthcare.
Cons
The travel to work.
Good starting point
Customer Service Assistan (Former Employee) –  Bristol, ENG17 October 2013
Good initial experience of the EB market but didnt challenge me enough.

Decided to leave to further my career.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Poor pay

Want to know more about Canada Life?

Ask a question