Campden BRI Employee Reviews

Great workplace
Sensory Services Panel Leader & Technologist (Former Employee) –  Gloucestershire25 September 2017
• Manage and supervise the members of the Descriptive Sensory Panel, training specialist panel members and regularly checking acuity, as well as being actively involved in the decision making processes associated with descriptive projects
• Responsible for the management the Consumer Retail panel, involvement with setting up panels, facilitating panels and reporting.
excellent employer
Mill Room Assistant and Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Chipping Campden11 August 2017
Very interesting business to work for. In my role there where lots of tasks and duties which increased my knowledge and challenged me. The team were very supportive.
Pros
Supportive
Cons
low wages
seems like a great working enviroment
Chemistry, and corporate comunication (Former Employee) –  Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire26 April 2017
over the short time I was at Campden BRI for my work experience I could see that this would be a great place to work. over this week I learned many new things in different sectors of the company.
Friendly environment
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire2 December 2016
Average day starts at 8:45-5:15 Mon-Thurs, ends 4:30 Friday. Hours can be flexible to work around childcare etc. Need a flexible approach as you may be require to cover for holidays on other sections or across site so importantly a friendly, positive attitude and to treat all staff with equal respect and importance is paramount.
Pros
Company Pension
Cons
it is a rual location so expect winter driving in the snow
Productive well organised
Microbiology Technician (Former Employee) –  Chipping Campden15 July 2016
they expect a lot of their workers as they have managed to achieve a golden reputation.

This is the golden ticket to any work in the food industry

Good break times compliments intense working hours.
Exciting and challenging laboratory experience
Microbiological analytical laboratory scientist (Former Employee) –  Chipping Campden25 June 2015
Exciting work place that is very busy - requires good time management to meet the demands of the different projects being run simultaneously. Good culture, and the company has a good reputation within the food science industry.
Pros
Highly experienced company with a good culture
Cons
Can be stressful/high-pressure work

Want to know more about Campden BRI?

Ask a question