Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews

Good balanced workplace
IT Support Technician (Former Employee) –  London22 June 2018
Busy environment, you learn a lot in a short space amount of time. Management trust you to carry out the work needed without much instructions as the objectives are clear from the get go
Pros
Freedom to learn new things on the job
Cons
Short break
Suitable Working Environment
Trainee Mental Health Worker (Current Employee) –  London6 July 2016
I learnt how to work with comorbidity service users with complex need. The side effects of medication; such as Methadone and Buprenorphine treatment.

How holistic approach used in a clinical setting by clinicians. Alongside therapeutically relationships during sessions.

The risk involved in working with service users with complex need and substance abuse. The stigma and discrimination associated with mental health disorders and substance abuse.

Above all, the opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
Pros
Free Cold Water
Cons
Long Hours Using Computer
I enjoyed my day with my collegues at work
STAFF NURSE (Current Employee) –  London7 April 2016
A typical day at work is when the ward round and discharging of service users on ward, which a learnt that it was very difficult for some of the service users to go through panel or tribunal, staff managed this situation by having 1:1 with service users and then prepared all the nursing report before hand. I enjoyed working with my co-worker because some of them were very fun and encouraging. Everyday I enjoy my job but sometimes I found it difficult when those people does not know nothing about our job talking what it is not relevant.
Pros
braek time
Cons
long day and night
good work place
Medical HR Advisor (Current Employee) –  london18 August 2015
good work place, friendly people, bust environment to work in, have made alot of friends and hope to keep in contact with them if i leave