Cambridgeshire County Council Employee Review

View all Cambridgeshire County Council reviews

Lunch-Time Supervisor
Midday Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ely13 July 2017
To provide a safe & fun environment for children aged 4-7 ensuring their safety over the lunchtime period.

I work closely with a class of approx. 30 children. I am responsible for these children over the lunchtime period.

I love to interact with the children, skipping, hula hooping and role-playing with dolls etc or even a spot of football. Listening to their problems or worries, enabling them to trust a member of staff that is not their teacher.
Pros
Working with Children
Cons
Lack of Staff Morale, No support or Communication.

Other Cambridgeshire County Council Employee Reviews

Communication
Foster Carer (Former Employee) –  Cambridge14 January 2020
I feel that Cambridgeshire county council didn't communicate bewtween people. Towards the end I was insulted by management and I felt like my social worker could have done more to try and persuade me to stay.
Flexible work in a collaborative team
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire30 December 2019
I am able to work from many locations in the County area and also from home which offers great flexibility as a working parent. During my working day I typically undertake design work, correspondence, financially reporting and mentoring of other team members. I supervise civil engineering works on site which can sometimes involve journeys of over an hour to reach site location in the County. I work in a friendly team who are always ready to help. I get satisfaction from seeing my schemes built on site and also from solving Highway safety problems.
Cons
Flexible working means there is not excuse not to answer emails on non working days or out of hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cambridgeshire County Council. Our community is ready to answer.

Cambridgeshire County Council Reviews by Location