Cambridgeshire County Council Employee Review

View all Cambridgeshire County Council reviews

Prejudiced
SchooI Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Lantern11 May 2014
Would give all with one star zero if I could. Employed by CCS you will be subject of bullying and abuse from management, and they really don't pay enough to put up with that.
Pros
Cons
therapy bills after

Other Cambridgeshire County Council Employee Reviews

Call Centre Attitude to Staff
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  St Ives7 December 2019
I would recommend to work in this environment for 1 year as it did develop excellent skills for working with the public and within a strict system of procedures.
Having talked to and befriended a few staff members, it seems the burnout is around the 2 year mark. Having left 3 years ago, there is only 2 members of staff from a team of 60 that I know still work there when I started.
Good and bad.
Business Support Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire4 December 2019
Plenty of work, mostly relaxed environment. Good benefits. Nature of the role means you work alone often, other days office is full. Good learning/training. Work load creeps up, but help is there if u ask. Staff nice, but do take advantage when you first start. You have to be assertive and strong.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cambridgeshire County Council. Our community is ready to answer.

Cambridgeshire County Council Reviews by Location