Cambridgeshire County Council Employee Review

View all Cambridgeshire County Council reviews

Productive and reliable company
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntingdonshire31 January 2014
I have been working for Cambridgeshire County Council for 3 months due to a tupe from Cambridgeshire Community Services. The County Council made the transition flawless and very easy to adjust to the changes.
I have maintained my role as a care manager working within Hinchingbrooke Hospital. My role is to visit service users who need to be assessed for on going care and support following their discharge from hospital. I have learnt a great deal in this role and have developed new and existing skills as well as taking on added responsibilities because my employer has recognised my previous skills and experience. this has given me more job satisfaction.
The most enjoyable part of my role is interacting with my team, service users and hospital professionals.

Other Cambridgeshire County Council Employee Reviews

Call Centre Attitude to Staff
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  St Ives7 December 2019
I would recommend to work in this environment for 1 year as it did develop excellent skills for working with the public and within a strict system of procedures.
Having talked to and befriended a few staff members, it seems the burnout is around the 2 year mark. Having left 3 years ago, there is only 2 members of staff from a team of 60 that I know still work there when I started.
Good and bad.
Business Support Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire4 December 2019
Plenty of work, mostly relaxed environment. Good benefits. Nature of the role means you work alone often, other days office is full. Good learning/training. Work load creeps up, but help is there if u ask. Staff nice, but do take advantage when you first start. You have to be assertive and strong.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cambridgeshire County Council. Our community is ready to answer.

Cambridgeshire County Council Reviews by Location