Cambridgeshire County Council

Cambridgeshire County Council Employee Review

View all Cambridgeshire County Council reviews

Flexible work in a collaborative team
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire30 December 2019
I am able to work from many locations in the County area and also from home which offers great flexibility as a working parent. During my working day I typically undertake design work, correspondence, financially reporting and mentoring of other team members. I supervise civil engineering works on site which can sometimes involve journeys of over an hour to reach site location in the County. I work in a friendly team who are always ready to help. I get satisfaction from seeing my schemes built on site and also from solving Highway safety problems.
Cons
Flexible working means there is not excuse not to answer emails on non working days or out of hours

Other Cambridgeshire County Council Employee Reviews

Not good
Senior Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge31 January 2020
Awful company. I would not recommend working for the Reablement team. The pay is not good for the work that is expected. Managers are not easy to communicate with. Communication is not good.
Enjoyable working environment
Business Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Trumpington, Cambridgeshire27 January 2020
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working for Cambridgeshire County Council. I was able to progress in my working field alongside a great team of people, within a positive working environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cambridgeshire County Council. Our community is ready to answer.

Cambridgeshire County Council Reviews by Location